Main Menu

New Poll: Which animal is best, dogs or sharks?

Started by 2000AD Online, 26 October, 2005, 10:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Last time I looked, dogs don't do too badly in water, when there are no sharks around; whereas sharks aren't looking too clever on dry land.
STRIKE !!!

LARF

Beg to differ Ushhttp://www.sharkacademy.com/images/films/47_street.jpg">

Oddboy

They're genetically altered sharks - if they count, then they've just lost their millions of years evolutionary claim-to-faim.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Roger Godpleton

Cats are better thaan both. As are Hares, and insects.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

test 4 echo

Sharks.

Nowadays stepping over dog shit makes me think I'd like to dangle the whole canine population in a shark filled tank. Never had a problem with shark shit though, and they probably don't feel the need to piss on every tree/pole/corner/wall they swim past.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Quirkafleeg

JAWS... CUJO...

Not really a contest is it?

Queen Firey-Bou

stupid thread, stupid poll,

which animal would maim a frenchman best ?

do sharks keep you feet warm in the winter? & hoover the kitchen floor? & look fetching in 2K beanie? * see other thread. pah. however i feel a shark would have been more of a deterant to maurauding psychopaths over the years, my dogs maul the postie yet wag tails to wankers. stooopids.

Steve Green

I'm just trying to think if a shark could catch rabies. Imagine how unpleasant that would be.

The hydrophobia would be a bit of a handicap though.

- Steve

Quirkafleeg

>I'm just trying to think if a shark could catch rabies.

It would be cool if it turned into a werewolf (although there are weresharks in, I think, Japanese mythology)

Queen Firey-Bou

hmm whats better a man turned wolf, or a man turned shark

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/sharkman2.jpg>

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/covers/previews/Wolverine%20Snikt%205.jpg>

i know which i prefer.

Art

Hey, that's Wolverine, not wolferine. Wolverines are completely differnet from wolves and, IMHO, a bit silly looking.

Queen Firey-Bou

oh dear, in looking for hunky wolf-man pic to proove my point i find this ;

"Wolf Soul Etail Group

This group concerns wolf spirituality and the belief that one may seek enlightenment though wolves and find one's inner wolf through enlightenment. The principle discussion shall revolve around wolves and wolf metempsychosis, or the phenomenon of being a reincarnated wolf spirit.

This group may involve the discussion of sexuality as it plays an important role in what we are and how we understand certain issues. If candid conversation about sexuality disturbs you, or you are under 18 years of age, I recommend you find another group better suited to your interests."

fecking freeaks, feel them to the sharks.  i had a bloody wolf totem-spirit guide long before it was trendy.

"candid discussion about sexuality"

what like, "yeah man i am in touch with my inner wolf because i am liking to do it doggie style"

shoot em all.

Quirkafleeg

Most of those blokes who think they are wolves are all bummers. There was a documentary on Channel 4 about it

Matt Timson

Pffft...