Main Menu

Dr Who - The Runaway Bride

Started by Quirkafleeg, 22 December, 2006, 11:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

Here's a brief interview with RTD just to get your blood boiling before the actual broadcast...

Contains minor spoilers (nothing much more that the trailers though). And sort of a spoiler about Torchwood (though nothing I wasn't expecting)

And Paul Scott may have a heart attack if he reads it.

Link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv_and_radio/story/0,,1977384,00.html" target="_blank">not a Comic Relief sketch

Wils

And Paul Scott may have a heart attack if he reads it.

'In Davis' next project, a mysterious pandemic wipes out every single dad in the world.'

Bico

>Here's a brief interview with RTD just to get your blood boiling before the actual broadcast...

Well, as long as we're all keeping an open mind.

DavidXBrunt

Just rewatched the second series and, yeah, it's pretty good stuff. I even, whisper it quietly, liked the Olympic episode.

It needed either tighter editing on the final sequence with the drawing monster coming to life to disguise the lack of monster or an actual appearance. And the commentary needed to go. I sincerely think without the faux sports commentary it'd have a much better reputation.

Leigh S

That and the Rick from the Young Ones groin thrusting with the Torch....

paulvonscott

Sorry to dissapoint you Gary but I no longer give a fuck.

I am however thinking of drawing up a list of TV shows and films I like to distribute around production companies offering them the first rights to spoil them for me by reinventing or remaking them.  There are still some things I have fond memories of, so it's ripe for opportunity.

VisibleMan

There's another classic M R James ghost story on BBC 4 tonight at 10.30pm, "Number 13", preceeded by a bio of the man, "The Corner of the Retina".  If that's any consolation...

Adrian Bamforth

Oh no - you've spoiled Torchwood!

ADE