Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

"I invented the flux capacitor but now I hear my future self is using it in the past and attempting to time travel  with a steam train! I protested to myself (by leaving a letter with a law firm who would deliver it to a future me) but was, of course, ignored. Inventors should invent their own time traveling technologies, even if they are me at a different point in the timeline!"

Quote from: Woolly on 31 January, 2021, 11:00:49 PM

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

I heard the following rhyme today for the first time since early childhood - and it rang a vague bell here or hereabouts...

Hegetty Pegetty, my black hen,
She lays eggs for gentlemen,
Sometimes nine and sometimes ten,
Hegetty Pegetty, my black hen.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I wonder if there are any rhymes about her male counterpart?

I'm off to google Black Cock.
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

And that's how it all started, Your Honour; you have to believe me...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

I've had big black cocks on my mind all day, here's what I came up with

Dickitty Prickitty, my big black cock,
The worlds most obnoxious alarum clock,
The chicks all say he's as hard as rock,
Dickitty Prickitty, my big black cock

Even if I do say so myself, that's a pretty good single entendré

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

I hear that Tom Brady is now the greatest American Hand-Egger of all time, but that might not've been the case had I been given the opportunity to play the game when I went to school.

A fact that no doubt keeps him up at night

The Legendary Shark

Thank God that day's over - it's waaaaaay too cold to be digging out drainage ditches. Even my bones feel cold.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 09 February, 2021, 05:04:10 PM

Thank God that day's over - it's waaaaaay too cold to be digging out drainage ditches. Even my bones feel cold.

Yep. I have a new morning chore - going onto the roof of my boat to sweep snow off the solar panels (which I bought with the money I didn't spend down the boozer during lockdown).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

No snow here to speak of, a few flakes here and there, but mostly sunny. It was quite magical (as well as perishing) in the ditch yesterday. With all the greenery around the ditch, the babbling water and the bright sunshine, it might well have been an image of high summer - if it wasn't for a gentle flurry of snow shining like stars as they drifted through the trees like cherry blossoms.

When I lived on the narrowboat in this kind of weather, one of the guiltiest pleasures was watching the ducks attempting to land on the ice. A few are experts, most are wobbly but okay, but a few are hilarious.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Hagrid on LSD: "You're a lizard, Harry!"
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dandontdare

Immortality has been achieved, and my name will forever be inscribed alongside those legendary heroes of old....!

Colin YNWA

Hey who you calling old... I post too much here don't I!

Well done Dandontdare, I have to be honest I had a curious feeling of pride when I got into the top ten and never imagined getting to the number 2 spot... I'll not even imagine catching the glorious Tordelback who magically mixes quality with quantity to this day.

Tiplodocus

I'm never going to get close.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!