Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Many are chosen, few are selected.

JayzusB.Christ

Wherever Peter St John is now, he would still appear to be in control of that poor guy he found fiddling with himself in a rubber room.  He's even sending Tony to his favourite barber's now.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Bolt-01

Strangely enough - I'm getting a 'young Bill Hartnell' vibe from that.

Who'd like to see the adventures of Tony Blair as Dr Who?

The Legendary Shark

"It is clear that the Ood have Weapons of Galactic Destruction which may be deployed in 45 microseconds and the only way to be safe, as the Dalek Intelligence Force reports, is to exterminate the whole Ood species from a temporal orbit with shadow-quantumised thermobarbaric splinter bombs and unilethal genetically specific meltgas. Only by doing this can we achieve a lasting intergalactic peace."

"But, Master..."

"Oh, and disintegrate K9 for promoting doubt."

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Well, fair point.  But you've got to admit, 2021 Tony has morphed from 2001 Tony to 2001 Pete.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

Horror movie in my head just got worse.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Shirley, that's a mummy-to-be?

ZING!
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

Funny mummied mummy got love in her tummy.

I'll get me shroud...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

Mornin all, any thoroughly interesting discussions on the forum over the weekend?

AIEEEE!

Dandontdare

"I'm bursting with fiction"

Alan Moore announces five-volume fantasy epic plus short story collection.

JayzusB.Christ

Cool!  Also thanks for reminding me of the term 'Boltzmann Brains' - for some reason I was thinking about the concept yesterday and was wracking my own Boltzmann brain trying to remember what it was called.

TordelBack

Quote from: Dandontdare on 03 May, 2021, 12:14:54 PM
Alan Moore announces five-volume fantasy epic plus short story collection.

This is the best news I've heard in ages, I didn't know whether he was working on anything these days. Massive fan of the Northampton books, so particularly keen to see the London one.

JayzusB.Christ

Let's just hope the TV version of the fantasy series doesn't overtake the book and then he doesn't bother with the last two.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to these hugely.

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 03 May, 2021, 02:25:57 PM
Let's just hope the TV version of the fantasy series doesn't overtake the book and then he doesn't bother with the last two.

Beardist.

Funt Solo

I always think of George R.R. Martin's choices:

A. Sit at the keyboard and write a book.
B. Do whatever I want for the rest of my life because I'm rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

Whoo! Tough one...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++