Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post

Colin YNWA

Roger Godpleton

Did I mention that I have a hot wife?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

radiator

I'm afraid that I don't find that sort of thing funny, as being a parent means I no longer have a working sense of humour about such things.

radiator

Everyone who buys an Apple product or who even thinks about buying an Apple product is a total arsehole.

I HATE POPULAR THINGS!!!!!!!

Richmond Clements

Of course, I can appreciate this a lot more that you can, because I read the original comic is was based on and saw the anime years ago.

Roger Godpleton

Please sign my petition to ban money and crops that are grown with money. Others may say that my knowledge of macroeconomics and agriculture could be generously be described as rudimentary, but it is clear that those people are under the employ of George Soros/ Rothschilds/ Rockerfellers/ Monsanto/ the Jews (highlight as applicable) and I can just imply that this is the case whenever anyone disagrees with me. In the covering letter I have used all caps on certain words as that will help the recipient understand the thrust of my argument a lot quicker.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

radiator

FFS! I clicked on this thread discussing this specific film/TV show/comic book/etc in good faith and I DID NOT expect to see SPOILERS for said film/TV show/comic book.

Shame on you all.

Richmond Clements

Somebody famous had died. :-(

radiator

Seeing as we're all like-minded fans of sci-fi and comics, I thought I'd start a thread for discussion of the trailer for some forthcoming wretched teen comedy movie drivel.

Proudhuff

Does anyone want to look at wimmins underware?
DDT did a job on me

Minkyboy

Your mother is extremely promiscuous and we have all had carnal knowledge of her.
(Except Cyber and Batson)
(But they watched)

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Richmond Clements

Look at all the pictures of my toy dolls!

Proudhuff

How do I post piktures here?
DDT did a job on me

Spaceghost

Yay!!! I bagged the new prog thread!!!

I haven't actually read it yet and, for all you know, I haven't even seen it yet either!!!

I'll post an in depth review later after my mum has helped me with the big words!!!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...