Goaty

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM
Why can't anythread stay on topic here?

a hunDredd pages and still no answer?
DDT did a job on me

Hawkmumbler

Modern Panther

At the time of his birth in the peaceful and plague free days of 2013, few could have imagined how the reign of the man who would become known as King Ethelwulf the Cruel would finally be brought to an end...

Frank

Quote from: Temponaut on 04 December, 2012, 03:56:38 PM
At the time of his birth in the peaceful and plague free days of 2013, few could have imagined how the reign of the man who would become known as King Ethelwulf the Cruel would finally be brought to an end...

Someone's already started a petition to have the kid named after Diana, which could fuck the wee bugger up in interesting ways if it turns out to be male.

Modern Panther

Royalty have had sissy Norman names for too long.  'Charles', 'William', 'George', pah!  Its made them soft and this country a laughing stock.  We need a return to proper, Saxon names.  A name fitting a king who wears dead animals and carries an axe.  A name to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies!

von Boom

Kull. By this axe I rule.

M.I.K.

Other names for consideration...

If it's a boy :

Clarkie
Conan
Creole
Diamond
Kong
Ralph
Rollo

If it's a girl:

Latifah
Leia
Mononoke
Mushroom (Peach)
Ofthestoneage

Proudhuff

'No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own' Genesis chapter 1.
DDT did a job on me

Spikes

Its too cold for snow.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Proudhuff on 04 December, 2012, 04:40:59 PM
'No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own' Genesis chapter 1.
I could quote this play until the cow's come home. Sadly we have 17 day's left to live. Hooohoop.

Frank

Quote from: M.I.K. on 04 December, 2012, 04:23:48 PM
Other names for consideration...

If it's a boy :

Clarkie
Conan
Creole
Diamond
Kong
Ralph
Rollo

If it's a girl:

Latifah
Leia
Mononoke
Mushroom (Peach)
Ofthestoneage

READER'S VOICE: chortle!

Bubba Zebill

Fibbers beware, the Pinnochio effect will betray you - noses warm up when lies are told. I propose olfactory gauges to replace polygraphs.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

auxlen

when i was a kid i thought the voices of the troughten era cybermen were stupid and thought the saward/davison cybermen were brilliant. however as i am now older i realise how utterly creepy those early cybermen were and how poo the emotional modern ones are. so there.