Main Menu

THE 2000AD ADVENT CALENDAR 2016 COMMENTS THREAD.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2016, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Albion on 16 December, 2016, 04:16:13 PM
Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 16 December, 2016, 10:31:00 AM
No offering for the 15th? That's a shame!

I think Crazyfoxmachine posted his a day early.

:o ARGH. You said "looking forward to seeing yours on Wednesday" and I didn't double-check! ARGH.

I've inadvertently broken the advent calendar  :o

Andy Lambert

Lol, I know Pete - need to pull my finger out...

We didn't get anything from LARF yesterday - hope he's alright.

Looking forward to listening to the podcast from Thought Bubble :)

Eme

von Boom

More great work from everyone! Love Andy Lambert's prog cover! I can't believe there's only a week left of these.

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

LARF

Sorry folks been absolutely snowed under with work and I thought it was today. Either way been in work all day today and was planning on doing a piece this afternoon, but after a fallow year early on things have picked up and unfortunately I have to prioritise. I'll see if I can get something created before the 24th.

LARF

Thanks for your concern by the way Andy, nice to be thought of, and keep up the great work, freaking awesome.

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

amines2058

Top work by all so far absolutely love the annual event that is the calendar. Unfortunately I am in a similar boat to Larf. Hectic work and personal life have left me with very little time to get my entry sorted. I have done 1 pic already but not to fussed on it but will be my emergency back up if I cannot get anything else done by 21st. Anyway keep the goodness coming I look forward to seeing what is new every day.

Dandontdare

Great Calvin & Hobbes there, could've been drawn by Watterson; a brilliant send off to this terrible year by Mike-D, and I think "Satanus Claws" is Andy's best so far. The podcast is queued up ready for my Christmas Eve train journey.

von Boom

That was a brilliant strip shaolin monkey! Simply perfect Calvin & Hobbes! :)

Great Angel Gang strip MikeD!

Rogue Judge

Tons of creativity and brilliant art, great job everyone!

CrazyFoxMachine - I read the gift and it was great, that last panel really made me smile!
Enjoying your strips Bolt!
Darren Stephens, I'm liking the decorations in the beard of that that crazy Santa Dredd
Andy Lambert, really appreciate your efforts this season - so much awesome art! Krampus and Santa Claws are both great! I think my favorite of yours this season is the Seasonsss Greetingsss, it reminds me of a classic Norman Rockwell with more Judge Death!
Albion, have you eaten those cakes yet? Maybe put them behind glass and admire all year round!
JBC - I would love to tear into that 2000AD wrappring paper
Eamonn, cool Dredd decoration - it has given me the idea to make these as crafts with my kids next year
Shaolin Monkey, Calvin & Hobbes is one of my favorite, I would love to see more of these strips from you on a regular basis!
MikeD, great take on the Angel Gang, I like the unique ways each of the Angel boys attacks 2016!

DavidYeh

Great job all for keeping things going, sad to hear not everyone could make it but never say never :) Enjoying all the tidbits and stuff being posted. The more the merry!

Every day is a joy to behold on the advent calender :)

shaolin_monkey

Thanks for the kind comments re Filipo and I's attempt at a C&H crossover.  Bear in mind I just did the script - the gorgeous art is Filipo's!

Awesome C&H strip from ColinYNWA!  I have the original versions in my tattered first ever C&H graphic novel!  Brilliant JD take on them.

Eamonn Clarke

Loving the Calvin and Hobbes themed advent calendar contributions by everyone.

Still want to Satannus Claws on the Prog