Main Menu

The Boys TV series - Karl Urban cast as Butcher

Started by Steve Green, 06 April, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

the world premier of the Boys is to be held as part of the 2019 Tribca tv festival on April 29th at 8:45 PM,  at the SVA Theatre New York

rogue69

Amazon have announced the release date of 26 July 2019 & have put up a 1 minute teaser up on Prime today

IAMTHESYSTEM

Some tough stuff here so you've been warned — New Trailer for the Boys.

https://youtu.be/CD46c08MsHg
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Proudhuff

can't access at work....maybe just as well  :lol:

As the only punter around here who liked Preacher on Telly, I'm looking forward to this, also the new Bosch on Friday 
DDT did a job on me

Richard

That looks amazing! I have high hopes for this.

TordelBack

Go out on a limb here and say that is tonally perfect.  The gore even looks like Darick gore! Fingers crossed it's a good'un.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Butcher's got the correct accent.  That's a genuine relief for me.
Can't wait for this
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dr Feeley Good

Never read the comic, the trailer looks good though, though as someone mentioned earlier very similar storyline to Marshal Law!

rogue69

Just been to a preview of episode one & I feel that it keeps to the style of the original comics the death of Hughie's girlfriend will have you laughing and grossed at the same time & sets the tone for the rest of the episode. Definitely one to watch

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

shaolin_monkey

Really looking forward to this! Karl's accent is a bit weird, but whatever.

zombemybabynow

Wasn't sure about urban's accent either. Nor did Frenchie sound very French but still very excited. Wondering if the [spoiler]b'low job scene[/spoiler]
Will actually be included?!
Ps. If you haven't read the comics - DO. They're f@@king brilliant
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere