Main Menu

UNDT Round 1 - Travellers and Explorers (Heroes)

Started by Colin YNWA, 19 July, 2020, 08:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJomster

Halo and Wren for my vote, with Jack Dancer a very close third!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

AlexF

Bolt-01

sintec

Halo and Cyd

(not yet read Red Seas or Brass Sun - the former will be solved by the Hachette extension, must get around to grabbing the collected editions of Brass Sun at some point)

broodblik

Quote from: sintec on 20 July, 2020, 04:24:50 PM
Halo and Cyd

(not yet read Red Seas or Brass Sun - the former will be solved by the Hachette extension, must get around to grabbing the collected editions of Brass Sun at some point)

Both are excellent reads. It will be great to read The Red Seas in one go 
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

paddykafka

Colin YNWA

Always exciting this bit, time to call the first of these votes. If you want to express your love get your votes in today as I'm closing this one early tomorrow.

Magnetica

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED - But please add comments on the result or anything else about the wonderful characters in this tie.

Well that was very interesting. There was never any doubt of the group winner. Unsurprisingly

Halo Jones

Goes out of this round, to where? Well Round 2 clearly and storms this one.

Second place however was much closer. For a while it seems straight forward, but then Wren ventured from the back and pulled ahead. However on the last day

Jack Dancer

Had a monstrous run of votes and sails into the second round as runner up.

sheridan

Too late!  My second vote would have gone for Wren, for what it's worth!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Halo and Cyd.
One for obvious reasons, and Cyd because she has made a hell of a mark over the past month.

SBT

Tomwe