Main Menu

Rile 2000AD fans!

Started by Dudley, 28 April, 2021, 09:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Dredd's face REVEALED (for reference he looks like Stallone :()
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

even worse, 'digital only' for volume 2 of the very series in which you recently invested your limited groats on the physical release of volume 1.
that would never happen, surely?

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Next Week: An Exciting New Size for the Prog!
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

Disney CEO Reassures Fans, "Squawks can rest assured that the buyout will not affect the quality of Judge Dread."

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

Disney CEO Reassures Fans, "Squawks can rest assured that the buyout will not affect our faithfulness to their beloved and cherished IDW Dredd."

The Corinthian

Great news for all our readers!

The Legendary Shark

Boris warns, "comics spread false hope, misinformation, disease... Must be banned for public safety."

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

paddykafka

The Legendary Shark

Legendary Shark to pen Brigand Doom reboot.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Nikolai Dante To Be Rebooted By Marvel

broodblik

Quote from: The Corinthian on 28 April, 2021, 01:05:59 PM
Great news for all our readers!

How I remember this statement with un-fondness :)

milstar

Dredd having a mistress, apart from Justice.

Quote from: broodblik on 28 April, 2021, 11:49:43 AM

Wait... He doesn't?
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

Barrington Boots

Quote from: milstar on 28 April, 2021, 02:31:22 PM
Quote from: broodblik on 28 April, 2021, 11:49:43 AM

Wait... He doesn't?

I always thought he'd look a bit like gnarly Ron Perlman but with massive googly eyes. Stupid bionics!
You're a dark horse, Boots.