Main Menu

Mark Millar interviews Pat Mills

Started by rogue69, 02 April, 2024, 12:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Mark Millar interviews Pat Mills for 2 hours on his Millar Time youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2VmyyGBBUw

AlexF

This is a genuinely great interview, Mark Millar is one of those enthusiastic chaps who wants to be liked so much he puts people at ease which works well for Pat Mills. Much as I don't love Millar's comics his energy and passion for making popular comics is joyful. Same for Mills, who clearly still wants to find ways to reach a mass audience with whatever kinds of comics he can. He may be a world class moaner but he's also not JUST moaning, he's still following his dreams, too.

judgeurko

Quote from: AlexF on 23 April, 2024, 11:31:13 AMThis is a genuinely great interview, Mark Millar is one of those enthusiastic chaps who wants to be liked so much he puts people at ease which works well for Pat Mills. Much as I don't love Millar's comics his energy and passion for making popular comics is joyful. Same for Mills, who clearly still wants to find ways to reach a mass audience with whatever kinds of comics he can. He may be a world class moaner but he's also not JUST moaning, he's still following his dreams, too.
I agree, not a fan of Millar's work but he has an enthusiasm which is good for an interviewer.