Main Menu

Steven S.DeKnight vs CB Cebulski

Started by milstar, 12 October, 2021, 01:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milstar

Cebulski needs to apologize. Nothing more. And ensure greater degree of people of Asian origin working for Marvel. But only those who know the stuff, not hiring random Asians he meets.

I mean, it's not like some people deserve the worst they can get. Just when someone bitched about Clint Eastwood making a hilarious joke (for people who understand the humor) at the Oscar ceremony nearly 50 years ago.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

Richmond Clements

Funt Solo

Quote from: milstar on 15 October, 2021, 07:24:10 AM
Cebulski needs to ... ensure greater degree of people of Asian origin working for Marvel. But only those who know the stuff, not hiring random Asians he meets.

Cebulski definitely needs our advice here - lest he decides, as you say, to just hire "random Asians he meets". I mean, there's a good sketch in there somewhere.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

milstar

Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 October, 2021, 05:22:35 PM
Cebulski needs to ... ensure greater degree of people of Asian origin working for Marvel. But only those who know the stuff, not hiring random Asians he meets.

Cebulski definitely needs our advice here - lest he decides, as you say, to just hire "random Asians he meets". I mean, there's a good sketch in there somewhere.

Why you rewrote my post?
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

The Monarch

i think theres a wee bit of a difference between someone using a pen name and someone straight up gaslighting people into thinking hes a japanese translator of manga who had an entire backstory written so an editor could get an extra job. its not exactly tharg is it?

Funt Solo

Quote from: milstar on 15 October, 2021, 07:50:34 PM

Why you rewrote my post?

The ellipses are a clue for the reader that there was more text in the original. I don't believe I disturbed your meaning. You did say what I quoted.

Are you more than one person, by the way? The reason I ask is that one of you has near perfect English and the other you seems to be operating with English as a second language. Just curious. From the content, I imagine a KGB cell whose remit is to annoy the f*ck out of the West.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Definitely Not Mister Pops

S'funny 'cos our Shark is like a vaccine against this sort of shite.
You may quote me on that.

milstar

Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 October, 2021, 10:18:33 PM
Quote from: milstar on 15 October, 2021, 07:50:34 PM

Why you rewrote my post?

The ellipses are a clue for the reader that there was more text in the original. I don't believe I disturbed your meaning. You did say what I quoted.

Are you more than one person, by the way? The reason I ask is that one of you has near perfect English and the other you seems to be operating with English as a second language. Just curious. From the content, I imagine a KGB cell whose remit is to annoy the f*ck out of the West.

Yes, well, I still think that CB owes an apology.

I don't know...Sometimes when I am typing something, I feel peculiarly possessed. Especially when it comes to my shorter posts. The minimum number of prepositions that prompt an activation phase.