Main Menu

No Wonder Woman 3?

Started by IAMTHESYSTEM, 08 December, 2022, 02:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddykafka

Surely now is the time for a reissue of that classic Bob Marley song, but this time re-titled - and with rejigged lyrics - as "No Wonder Woman 3, No Cry"?

I, Cosh

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 09 December, 2022, 05:14:50 PM
I will step up to bat for Aquaman.
Yeah. Dolph Lundgren riding into battle in a neon seahorse. Anyone who can't appreciate that needs to take a long hard think about themself.
We never really die.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: I, Cosh on 10 December, 2022, 07:44:39 AM
Yeah. Dolph Lundgren riding into battle in a neon seahorse. Anyone who can't appreciate that needs to take a long hard think about themself.

I liked Aquaman a lot. As I said after seeing it in the cinema: it's as dumb as a box of rocks, but tremendous fun. It also some boasts some gorgeous visuals and well directed action sequences. Add onto that, two villains with clearly-defined agendas and motivations and you have a pretty superior entry in the DC movieverse, IMO.

(I also liked Shazam a lot.)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

sheridan

Of the ones I've seen, Shazam and the Harley Quinn film with a long title are the best.  The DC TV roster is much better though - DC rules TV / serialised stories in the way that Marvel rules the roost with cinema.

Tiplodocus

Patty might be able to concentrate on Rogue Squadron now then. And hopefully in WW mode rather than WW84 mode.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!