Main Menu

Futurequake #4... coming soon!

Started by Richmond Clements, 14 March, 2005, 11:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

IN that you all have a special reason to by the issue?

Byron Virgo

More importantly, are you actually going to reveal at some future point what it is that you're dropping veiled hints about?

How many copies of your magazine of dubious repute do I have to buy beofre the truth is revealed to me?

[Also, I think I may have worked out who your mysterious third guest star is...]

Bolt-01

Well, I can now relax slightly, as the comic is all assembled and ready to go to the printers tomorrow.

Then I'll just worry there is something wrong with my formatting till I get the call to come collect.

I'd like to thank all the writers and artists who hang here for not giving away too much of the mag, and remind folks that #5 will be on sale for Dreddcon!

Bolt-01, 2 down 1 to go....

Richmond Clements

and remind folks that #5 will be on sale for Dreddcon!

Bloody hell Dave, give us a minute will you!

Byron Virgo

Bolt-01

And here is the cry of the pencil monkey

"B*$t@RD MONKEY HANDS!!"

The printer has a problem with fonts that I can't sort till Tuesday... Hopefully it will all be sortable quite quickly but you never know...

Bolt-01 who is actually beginning to look nostaliagically (Is that a real word?) back on the days when you could slap a comic together with a pritt-stick and a photocopier!

Dan Kelly

Arse!!

>>Bolt-01 who is actually beginning to look nostaliagically (Is that a real word?)

Nope, the phrase you are groping for is "With Nostalgia"

HTH

Dan

WoD

Actually, I believe in deepest, darkest Birmingham, that is an actual word....

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Printer seems to be sorted,and I even got to see a rough print. Beautiful. lovely repro all through and only some panel resizes to sort and we're away.

Bolt-01

Dudley

People With A very, Very, VERY Special Reason To Buy Futurequake - number 4 in a series of, you'll be relieved to hear, 4:

Queen Firey-Bou

Byron Virgo

And no-one's ever going to know why these people have a special reason to read?

C'mon - you've gotta reveal it at some point!

Oddboy

So do we four have different special reasons to by the issue? Or is it one reason that covers all four of us?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Byron Virgo

Trout

I think it's because one of you four is a murderer.

In the drawing room, with the candlestick.