Main Menu

Could somebody kick Clickwheel to get it started?

Started by Grant Goggans, 11 March, 2011, 09:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

MrShep's problem is what I had, yes.  I tried connecting several times between 5 and 6 (EST) and it never finished loading a page.

This isn't anything new.  It really seems like about one-third of the time, there's a connection timeout, or a staying-logged-in problem, or a try-logging-out-and-log-back-in issue.

Toni Scandella

Quote from: Molch-R on 16 April, 2011, 02:56:57 PM
When I hear that there are problems with uploading, I make sure I post on here to let you know. Hopefully things will run a little smoother in the future.

And that really is appreciated - but there needs to be messages on the Clickwheel site itself, I think - that's where we buy the downloads from and that's where I think the communications should really be.

Molch-R

Quote from: Toni Scandella on 20 April, 2011, 03:47:46 PM
And that really is appreciated - but there needs to be messages on the Clickwheel site itself, I think - that's where we buy the downloads from and that's where I think the communications should really be.

At this time that's not possible. We will hopefully have a solution sorted soon.

Albion

The prog at Clickwheel seems to have been a bit more frequent lately, which is a great thing and much appreciated, but what about the Meg? I see Meg 310 is out now in it's paper form, can we have Meg 309 at Clickwheel please?

We really shouldn't have to keep asking for this stuff.  >:(
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

DrJomster

Can I ask a basic question? Do Rebellion own the Clickwheel site or is it a third party providing the service for Rebellion?
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Albion

Judge Dredd Megazine 308 has been on Clickwheel for over a month so can we have Meg 309 now please?

The Prog uploads have improved recently, which is great, but the Meg seems to be getting behind again. Is it supposed to be there one month after publication?

Cpt Rhodes

Yup ditto. I've been checking in daily hoping it will be up any day now.
311 will be in the shops in a weeks time.
Please Clickwheel, save my marriage don't make me regret going digital. If I buy one more hard copy the wife will serve me with papers!

Molch-R

An indexing error meant that although the Meg had been uploaded, it wasn't displaying. Sorted now.

Albion

Good news, thanks. I just hope the thrills can be uploaded reliably and regularly now.

DrJomster

Cpt Rhodes

Toni Scandella

Meg 310 - page numbers are wrong so pages in the cbz are out of sequence - they all need a 0 or two adding as the reader displays them in this sequence: meg310-1 / Meg 310-10 / Meg 310-100 / Meg310-2 / Meg 310-20...) etc.  I can unzip the issue and correct it myself but... does no-one check this stuff?

DrJomster

310 is out at last? The PDF should be ok though hopefully...

Toni Scandella

There isn't a pdf I can see at the moment - just the cbr.