Main Menu

Land Raider schematics

Started by Funt Solo, 22 January, 2006, 11:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Love the judge helmet stylee lightning bolt things on the cab.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

paulvonscott

Heh, I just haven't had the chance, was very broke last year to buy Dredd stuff and the shear volume of crap I have made it difficult for me to get into the spare room.  Needless to say this summer it should be very different, and once I have a lot less figures generally I might have a proper stab/shot/knee at the game.  

Plus I've always wanted to create a block war minatures game, and I've kept back some old 80's citadel figures which make cracking citi-def.  The idea is to make two facing vertical walls out of polystyrene with floors on, and come up with some simple rules for a fun, very simple and exciting game.  Been a while since I designed a game as well...

My gaming has pretty much died on its arse these last few years, but selling stuff off should let me play a few things now and again.

paulvonscott

The colour scheme comes from a mixture of the judges uniform and lawmaster bike.  I thought is was quite a coincidence various bits resembled shoulder and elbow pads, and the green tanks remind me of the belt.  The Base is more lawmaster than judge.

But yes, I was quite pleased with the way the cabin worked out.

Proudhuff

>>>once I've sold off all my old Warhammer stuff
DDT did a job on me

paulvonscott

I've already got rid of quite a big chunk of it recently (?250 worth), and the last is going up on e-bay over the next few weeks.  There are five auctions of Space Dwarves going on right now.  Tyranids next.  After that there's the fantasy stuff, which there is quite a bit of.

Anything else I keep is either for use in Talisman, Judge Dredd or Dr Who.  All stuff that I don't want to get rid of at the moment, but they will be under a review in a years time to see if I've used them!

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8765468247&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1" target="_blank">Dwarves in Space