2000 AD > Welcome to the board

Saying hi 🙋‍♂️

(1/2) > >>

roDREeDD:
Hi all, returning for the thrills after several decades in the wastelands. Recently retired and dug out my old comic collection and rereading them. Seems 2000AD has moved along since I stopped collecting around program 900, got a bit of catching up to do. I have a few holes in my current collection so will be keeping an eye out for back issues.
Cheers 🍻

Barrington Boots:
Welcome to the forum! It has changed a bit since 900 and I'd say for the better. Please join in and let us know your thoughts on stuff!

broodblik:
Welcome aboard. A great and easy way to do a catchup is getting the digitals version of the prog and meg. Digitally both are available from the year 2003.

wedgeski:
Hallo! Welcome to our little broom closet.

Tjm86:
Aye, 'tis an interesting place for sure.  So long as you bear in mind that sarcasm is the default humour in these parts, very little is taken seriously and any pictures of collections need to take into account the fact that images of poor spinage can be triggering for some boarders ...

Oh, and as for gaps, pretty sure there are plenty of folks in these parts that can help you out there.  Shove a list up in classifieds and no doubt you'll be inundated.  You might also want to keep an eye out for the offers on digital year packs if you are that way inclined.

Welcome though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version