Main Menu

Fundraiser to Honour Carlos Ezquerra

Started by The All-Father, 03 October, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The All-Father

Im proud to be helping organise this.  Please consider making a donation in honour of Carlos.  Thank you!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/dale-jackson?utm_term=aXBmx9gMw

Richard

Frank

Quote from: Richard on 03 October, 2018, 08:32:52 PM
I'd be careful about this.

You're right to be cautious, but the organiser's a well-known public figure and (in this case) it's really easy to verify that the donation is made.

Just reached the £2,000 target (in less than 12 hours), but I'm sure any donations above that will be gratefully received - DONATE

The All-Father

TordelBack

Post removed at boarders request.

Richard

The Sherman Kid

A great idea All-Father, happy to donate.

GordonR

Dale Jackson's permanently banned from the Thought Bubble con for assaulting a 2000AD member of staff.

But, please, go ahead and give him your money.

Frank

At the moment, this is the only game in town. If anyone doesn't want to give to this particular fundraiser, for whatever reason, set up a new Just Giving page and post the link on this thread.

It would be a shame if anyone missed out on the chance to donate to a worthy cause.

Richmond Clements

I haven't posted here in a few years. But a 'charity collection' from someone has physically attacked Tharg's droids and who happens to be an art dealer that Carlos would have nothing to do with. It's up to you, people.

Frank

I don't have any doubt Carlos's family will receive every penny raised by this whip round. Starting your own fundraiser would be a more positive move.

Tjm86

Quote from: GordonR on 04 October, 2018, 04:57:22 PM
Dale Jackson's permanently banned from the Thought Bubble con for assaulting a 2000AD member of staff.

Am I going insane or was it someone else that had the stall with the art and overpriced progs at Lawgiver?  Happy to be put right mind.

Dr Feeley Good

I agree with Frank, it's for a more than worthwhile cause, no one else has stepped up and started a collection and I'm not worried in the slightest that every penny won't get where it supposed to...

Clyde

Are you not listening? The "good cause" is a sideshow. Sure, she'll get the money alright, but nonetheless, while he was with us Carlos Ezquerra would not deal with him. Perhaps Mrs. Ezquerra hasn't even heard of Dale Jackson, but do you think she'll say no to him after a £3,000 fundraiser – all paid for by other people – when he comes around asking for artwork? Why does he suddenly feel so disposed to help out a widow whose husband wouldn't have anything to do with him? I mean, does that even seem like something he'd do, in between harassing and assaulting people? When Brett Ewins passed Jackson was straight round to the family, but only to help himself.

Trout

I had to block this person on social media because he sent me abusive messages.