Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I've been putting this off for a while but I have to say something due to the constant running around I've had from one of the forum.

It all began on the day of the Hell-Trek. We were departing at 17:00 and at 12:30 I had a call from Mike Gloady saying that he was too ill to come. Fair one it can happen to anyone, he said he would pay his way, so as not to let anyone down (I'm glad I didn't take him up on this). I said that's okay, if you can't come you don't have to pay but I want the money for the top I've had made for you. Which we all know costs the ever so cheap price of £12 and that includes P&P. He said that was no problem!!!!

Now this all happened in the last few days of March, it's now June 9th and after numerous pm's. After one he actually said he was sending the cheque later that day. I think that over a fortnight ago. I have sent him more pm's, pm's through facebook and also a text to his phone but to no avail. I know he's on the web as he keeps posting stuff on facebook, so I don't know why he's avoiding me.
I feel I have been extremely polite and understanding with him due to his family circumstances as of late. But come on 2 and a half months is taking the piss just for £12 which would have been £70 odd if I'd taken him up on his false promise of paying his way.

I have discussed this with other people in pm's and this is the reason I will be asking for part payment up front for next years Hell-Trek. I took a big gamble paying for quite a lot of stuff up front and due to Mike Gloady all that has changed. The lads on the trip were very understanding when I said it was going to cost them more than I quoted but I still felt a twat asking.

So as you can see I am FUCKING PISSED right off with Mike for not even bothering to be decent enough to pay up as soon as we got back. Constant messages from me and still no payment. That Hell-Trek proved that the forum has some of the best people on the internet on it but also one of the worst.

Believe me, this was the last thing I wanted to do but why should I keep quiet about the way I've been treated. Jesus Christ it's only TWELVE fucking quid Mike and you can't even be bothered to pay up. The worst bit was that you were one of the most enthusiatic about the whole trip, I now feel as though that was a complete sham and you didn't want to come along when you realised it was really going to happen.

Let this be a warning to anyone on the forum who may have any dealings with Mike in the future. HE CAN'T BE RELIED UPON

nev

I've been volunteering at a care home for veterans this week, just doing various jobs, today when I was delivering newspapers an elderly man broke down in tears.

TordelBack

...because this thread makes me cross.

nev

Just to make sure I was not misinterpreted I meant that it spugs for the people living in the care home. I wasn't intending to be a prick.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Darren Stephens

Quote from: nev on 23 June, 2010, 06:34:05 PM
Just to make sure I was not misinterpreted I meant that it spugs for the people living in the care home. I wasn't intending to be a prick.
I dont think anyone thought that. Fair play to you. ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 June, 2010, 08:46:11 PM

but I still felt a twat asking.

Ah CF, none of us though you a twat for asking more cash...that came later  :D :D :D.

COMMANDO FORCES

Roger Godpleton

Lindsay Lohan is going to jail where she will be raped by bull dykes and they will hide drugs in her vagina using margarine like on the show Bad Girls.

How can they do this to our finest film person?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Doctor Alt 8

You'll find out my "spug" tomorrow in the Yap room.

Not sure if I can type about it here & now...

Cyberleader2000

A parent owes me a promised (mind you this promise is 5 years old) a trip to London as a family so I thought I will collect on the promises and go see the film at the same time (if you don't know I live just by Tewkesbury you know that place that was across the news back in 2007 for being completely flooded) any way I had my master plan nothing could get in my way. BUT O NO YET AGAIN SOCIAL SERVCES HAS TO REAR ITS UGLEY HEAD AGAIN and has been causing so much trouble about my brothers care there no way we can go so my mum suggests why don't you go on you own well here is the problem I'm not good with new places and I get lost easily and she suggests I go to London on my own! So right about now because yet again social services have ruined my life again I'm getting very tempted to go on a rampage through the office that's responsible for being dicks with a crowbar and some rusty nails. If anyone's wondering I wanted to see Mobile Suit Z Gundam Heirs to the Stars. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Orlok

the wife's father made a faux suicide attempt in 2005 which disrupted our wedding reception.
Moving to Leeds to look after the scrote we discovered that he had:
A)been spending his hard earned disability allowance on dodgy and non-existent share companies.
B)been scouring for a Chinese bride to fetch over to his palatial shithole in Cleckheaton.
C)been stealing from his mother and her husband (who have dementia). Around 50k in three years and at least one credit card taken out in their name and maxed out.

Anyway, after pleading with him to stop said theft, he ignored us so we went straight to 5-0 with the evidence.
Three month's worth of harassment followed as he bombarded the missus with nasty letters and texts ("you're no longer my daughter and I wish you were dead", etc) – mainly as we had cut him off from his goldmine- after which time, the sullen CID officer came to us with his conclusion.
Basically, they weren't going to prosecute as despite his handwritten confessions and inability to lie to the cops they wouldn't get enough "points" for the prosecution. He further said that unless the prosecution are 100% certain of getting a conviction then they wouldn't proceed as it looks bad and more importantly makes the policy seem ineffective if they have 100 cases and only a few convictions. He said that this sort of thing goes on all of the time and scumbags they bust on a regular basis are constantly bailed pending investigation which is then dropped when the CPS deems the prosecution unlikely or not cost effective.

So, in other words, he got away with keeping two old people with dementia in virtual slavery for three years, buying supermarket own brand food for them to save their money (he spent 30 quid out of the 230 they got each week on grub) while pocketing the savings for his various schemes. And all while claiming disability allowance cos he can't work due to "head pains". Which apparently come and go cos we found out he was working on the side and reported him. Sadly the fraud department in Bradford has been shut down due to cutbacks so he got off with that too.

The Doctor Alt 8

If I was you... I'd go to the newspappers with this story.

It's amazing that this ********* has gotten away with so much when I know people who are genuinly ill and get hasseled and questioned over EVERY LEGITAMATE CLAIM.

Orlok

It's certainly crossed my mind.

Mind you, so has ringing up my more nefarious pals from the home town of Birkenhell and having them dispense a  bit of plains justice.

The wife would never forgive me though.

On a positive note, he has since been removed from the bank accounts and his Chinese bride came over, married him, realised the money wasn't coming in and hightailed it back home. Not that I believe she was in it for the cash, I just believe that she realised she was being misled and did one.

There's still no justice in it though...

COMMANDO FORCES

Sorry to hear all that Orlok and it's that much harder to comprehend when it's family!