Main Menu

Help from the Hive: Conversion from MP3 to Wav

Started by Slippery PD, 02 June, 2005, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

Thought Id ask the hive, mostly because Im too busy to search through google or download.com.  Blame newfangled Blade Server and VMWare and Advanced server 2003

Problem is this, Ive copied tons of cds on to my HDD at home and my eldest child has either lost or misplaced some of them, and of course my wife is asking for some of the cds that are misplaced to listen to in her car.  Therefore I need to recreate part of my music collection from MP3 to WAV (I think) so she can listen to the CD on a normal cd player in her car.  And Id prefer a free copy too :)  

Please help me, never anger her indoors.

Slips

Pyroxian

Windows Media player will allow you to burn audio cds using the mp3s - it'll convert and burn automatically for you

I believe Nero will do that too

Steve

SamuelAWilkinson

Indeedio. Most burny programs do that, as I recall.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Max Kon

IndigoPrime

So does iTunes: make a playlist of MP3s, stick a CDR in your PC, and then click the "Burn Disc" icon at the top-right of the window.

WoD

To go the other way round (wav or wma to mp3 - I use itunes) - just for information like..

Banners

dBpowerAMP seems to take care off all my converting needs, and comes with a few plugins for various formats not there from the off, including WMA.

M@

Link: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/" target="_blank">dBpowerAMP

Max Kon

ha, yes, i knew i'd find what i wanted by searching for this thread, needed a converter

Max Kon

Max Kon

Max Kon