Main Menu

Help me Hive Mind, you're my only hope...

Started by Bolt-01, 22 August, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Jeez, Doc, that's rough. Sounds like you've got some challenges ahead but I reckon you'll rise to meet them.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Hey Doc - I know someone up-thread suggested a visit to the Citizen's Advice Bureau, and I just wanted to reinforce that suggestion. I was once struggling to figure some finances out and the CAB helped me untangle it all. It made a huge difference to my situation.
An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

The Doctor Alt 8

I'm going to an advice place Monday. But thanks for the help. (You can't see anyone from CAB for at least 6 months around here. Luckily Adrian knows people.

Unluckily Adrian doesn't actually have Parkinson's.. he has Parkinson's+ (yes that IS it's name ) Yes it is real. Yes he will be lucky to live longer that 10 more years. He is my best friend, I don't have many IRL friends. (No offence to you fine folks but I only know you from the forum) and I am going to lose him. Its not right. He doesn't deserve this.
[/size]

The Doctor Alt 8

Well it's come to this....

DON'T let my cat become homeless...
Single disabled woman seeks ground floor flat.
Must accept my cat.
Must have a communal garden that will accept my plant pots.
Must be close to facilities or decent transport to central Croydon.
Must be unfurnished.
Rent available £800 per month.
No points negatable.

The Doctor Alt 8

I can't find a new place to live. I don't have enough money coming in to afford a decent rent and  no where will allow  a pet. I'm going to have live with Henry.

I have finally got Aviva life to admit that they DO have a policy in my mothers name. But I have no idea how to get printed copies of my bank statements from my internet only bank.

Adrian has been officially diagnosed as having Parkinson's +. He has only 5 to 10 years left to live..... and half of that won't be worth living. He is spending most of his days currently running around in meetings trying to sort out legal things... He is  giving instructions not to be revived. I fully support his choice.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on Today at 10:57:38 AMI have finally got Aviva life to admit that they DO have a policy in my mothers name. But I have no idea how to get printed copies of my bank statements from my internet only bank.

You'll need to contact their customer service and request them, covering whatever date range you've been asked for — explain that you need hard copies printed by them (not by you, because they'll suggest that) to meet legal requirements.

If they're any good, they'll do it for free, but they may well charge you. If they want more than a quid per statement, argue with them. (After all, you've been saving them money all the time you haven't had paper statements.)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.