Main Menu

THE 2000AD MESSAGEBOARD ADVENT CALENDAR 2015!!!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2015, 12:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

I seem to have spent most of the year irritating and confounding people and so I thought, why stop now?

Here then is my meagre offering, lovingly designed to drive you nuts: Sharky's Crossword of Geek!    (374kB)

Mirror.

Merry Christmas, everyone. I love you all!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

David Broughton

+++ DATA LINK RENEWED ++  CONTINUANCE FOLLOWS +++ PAGE 6 OF 25 +++

+++ SEQUENCE CONTINUES TOMORROW +++

Eamonn Clarke

Didn't sign up this year as didn't really have anything but while I was icing cakes yesterday this happened.

https://youtu.be/c7Fxl_vPOWg

Good news is it's only 39 seconds.

Normal service will be resumed. As you were.

-MikeD-

The now almost traditional Christmas Angel Gang strip!

Andy Lambert

Here we go, a somewhat speedily done entry to the calendar in place of Darren's submission, which we'll hopefully see some time later. After TLS's awesome crossword puzzle, I hope you're in the mood for a word search puzzle..!
I'll provide the answers in a few days, if you're good! Not that you'll need them, I'm sure you'll solve it in a matter of minutes...! Have fun!
:)

James Dilworth

PSI JUDGE CLAUS

She knows if you've been naughty or nice.

JayzusB.Christ

Right so, here goes. My entry will be spoilered somewhat in advance by anyone following twitter (not that I'm complaining - thanks, 2000ad!)

No comp from me this year, I'm afraid. Instead I've 2000ad'ed up a Dublin city centre boozer, Kennedy's on Pearse St.

I've also added a couple of WIP shots which i thought looked nice.

Thanks to Molch-R for permission (I've called one of my citiblocks after you, not that it's a huge honour for an actual member of the house of Tharg).

Finally, as a belated birthday present  to Thrylseekyr, here's some Irish gimp who slapped on cheap face paint last night for the craic a battle-ready Sláine daubed with woad. (Not pictured: Scrawny limbs; beer belly.)

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

David Broughton

+++ DATA INPUT RENEWED ++ +PAGE 12 OF 25 +++

Judge Dredd Bad Crop is not for profit fan fiction. Judge Dredd created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra Copyright Rebellion.

BrotherGrotusk

An homage to two of my favourite icons. Top notch creations from everyone as always. A Merry Mega City Christmas to all.

David Broughton

+++ DATA LINK ESTABLISHED +++ PAGE 13 OF 25 +++

Judge Dredd Bad Crop is not for profit fan fiction. Judge Dredd created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra Copyright Rebellion.

Steven Denton