Main Menu

Fund my wedding (please!)

Started by mechanix81, 29 May, 2007, 09:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mechanix81

ok, so my girlfriend has put loads of stuff on Ebay recently to fund our upcoming wedding, and I've added some of my stuff on there as well. It's mostly hers, but I've but some comics & trades up at the moment, as well as some Transformers if anyone likes that kind of thing. I've also got loads of old best of 2000ADs in relatively good condition if anyone needs any to complete a set?

here's the link, anyway...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZlucifurr82QQhtZ-1

Cheers. Martin.
Dawn of the first day. 72 hours remain.

ThryllSeekyr

That what parents are for , you know!!!

mechanix81

Peter Wolf

If i could afford it i would just give you some cash.  I dont know you but i enjoy giving.  If i have money ever i always give some away to whoever i see fit.  I am not greedy so it is good to spread it around.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Satanist

"I am not greedy so it is good to spread it around."

I am greedy. Give it to me and then we're both happy.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Peter Wolf

I cant help now as i am a bit skint but later this year things will change.  It probably sounds mad to give money away, but i do it just to go against society.  We have always been altruistic in my family when we can afford it but not to charities.  I just hate selfish greedy people which is what you are expected to be like these days.  I quite often put myself out and do something for someone else.   Being selfish just goes against my grain.  For about half of my life i have been privelidged and the other half being broke so i have seen it from both sides.    The pot of money is nearly run out now so i am having to get my act together now and earn some money fast.

paulvonscott

Dude, you dress like a chick.

I'll bid on your Dredd books if you'll do a postage combo and I can pay once I'm back from holiday...

Cheers

Paul

ThryllSeekyr

mechanix81

I sure will paul. and I don't think of it as dressing like a chick, I see it more as real life simping...

mechanix81

updated, with some 2000AD related goodness...

Peter Wolf

Lets hope that comes to an end.

mechanix81

2000AD related goodness ending tonight. get em while they're hot!