Main Menu

Prog 1448 - Hanging in the Balance

Started by Mardroid, 30 July, 2007, 02:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

++Came today - hurrah for the brave posties!++

oooh-er Missus, no doubt it was the uniform, but has your prog arrived yet?

Frankie Huffard
DDT did a job on me

radiator

JOE SOAP

Is it only the regional postal areas that are having the real trouble? I still get mine every Monday and I live in Dublin!

Proudhuff

regional ?

regional!! ...no just the 'mainland' ones ;p

GPO Huff

DDT did a job on me

skurvy

Last weeks prog today! Has the world gone mad?

JOE SOAP

Hardly the comic of the future, today.

House of Usher

I thought it was a mediocre Prog. The Dredd story ended with a bit of a whimper, rather than a bang.

Defoe was very run-of-the-mill this issue: "they fight zombies... er - that's it."

Greysuit: Amusing yes, but not very interesting, and full of claptrap regarding both psychology and combat training. Note to Pat and John: bleach is not "corrosive acid" - it's alkaline. If in doubt go and do some research, like reading the label of the cleaning products in your own bathroom (or is that the wife's department..?)
STRIKE !!!

radiator

This weeks and last weeks arrived the same day. weird.

Jim_Campbell

"I've recently started reading New Scientist too - I understand about a tenth of each issue but it's fascinating stuff."

I just likes to look at the purty pitchers ... uh-huh-huh ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Van Dom

Since I missed this issue could somebody very kindly tell me what exactly happend in the Robohunter episode. The scarf dragged her out of the courthouse then what? I know she somehow ended up getting stuff out of Frenchies locker...how did that happen?
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Funt Solo

The scarf [copyright: Ace Garp] did indeed drag her all the way out of the courthouse.  She then went to the locker (she'd been told where it was beforehand) and begged for the 5 creds [paraphrasing] to unlock it.

---

Yes, that's all that happened in 5 pages.  
++ A-Z ++  coma ++