Main Menu

Après Bristol 2008

Started by Wils, 11 May, 2008, 09:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Sure am taking it Satch! Have about 8 copies left but managed to find two copies my local comic shop hadn't sold so that puts me back up to 10. There'll also be stickers and posters to boot!

Al_Ewing

Wasn't aware Our Gods Wear Spandex had got the nod. I bought a copy and it's so-so at best, especially compared with Wolk's entry.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Grant Goggans

So far, the only news or rumors I can find from Bristol have been confirmation of Rennie finding more work elsewhere, and the possibility that EE30 will be the last.  Was everybody really so tight-lipped?  There's gotta be more than that to share!

Rio De Fideldo

yeah come on what series are coming up? Any Dredd revelations?

Grant Goggans

My current list of "strips said to be coming":

1589-99 bunch, including:

Nikolai Dante: Amerika (cover image over on Simon's LJ: http://simonfraser.livejournal.com/14825.html)
Defoe Book 2
The Vort
Sin Dex

afterwards...

ABC Warriors: Volgan War Book 3
Cradlegrave
Crusis
At least two more Bob Byrne's
Robo-Hunter: La Revolution Robotique
Greysuit Book 2
Domino (that Si Spurrier superspy girl)
Strontium Dog: Blood Moon
Slaine

Bolt-01

Satch- Dan only had a couple left, but if he's not getting anymore done I'll send you the files. It was really a collection of the comic strips he's done for his A level folder (due in today of all days) and he was lucky enough to get some nice feedback via email from Mr boo cook.

As for 2000ad news- I can confirm that Ian Edginton has two new series in production with Simon Davis, though it is still early days for them both yet.

Bolt-01 - must get some work done...