Main Menu

Welcome to the new forum!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 24 June, 2008, 03:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

w3b-BOT- The blue looks good on the BG, but if this sticks- will you ditch the white text?

Thanks for all the work, especially as you are doing it live.

w3bz

Yeah those damnable links mainly. I'll keep hunting and changes things that don't work :)

Rio De Fideldo

Quick question is W3b-botv2 a new addition to the ranks of Tharg?

I thought it was Wake's new 'handle' but apparently not.

Noisybast

OK, just made my first post on the new board. Not bad at all, gentlemen, not bad at all.
Now - when are we getting the rest of the site back? I reinstalled Windows during the hiatus, and need some new wallpaper!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

w3bz

QuoteQuick question is W3b-botv2 a new addition to the ranks of Tharg?

Technically no  ;)

Quotewhen are we getting the rest of the site back?

Aiming for this week, will keep you all posted!

Wake

Quote from: "Richard Field"Quick question is W3b-botv2 a new addition to the ranks of Tharg?

You can see w3b.bot.v2's previous profile here:
//http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40148

Adrian Bamforth

I love the look though using the new board will take some getting used to: Is there a way of switching off the categories so I can just seee the latest postings from any category in order of latest posting on the same page? It doesn't seem to give me that option on the control panel. It looks like it's an attempt to kerb casual off-topic posting and keep everything firmly inside pre-determined legitimate categories.

w3bz

Quotejust seee the latest postings from any category in order

Does the "View new posts" link on the front page not cover this out of interest?

Adrian Bamforth

Ta, that seems to do the trick.

ADE

Phranky

Ah. This answers my question... I should try searching for more than two seconds next time.

Bad Andy

Buddy

Quote from: "thinky"i have to say that the "read latest posts" link is bloody marvelous - it gives the old rsi-fingers a bit of a break when attempting to navigate the new section structure

thinky

Where is the 'read latest posts' link.

I'd much prefer to see all new posts instead of going through each topic to see the most recent posts.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: "Uncle Umpty"
Quote from: "thinky"i have to say that the "read latest posts" link is bloody marvelous - it gives the old rsi-fingers a bit of a break when attempting to navigate the new section structure

thinky

Where is the 'read latest posts' link.

I'd much prefer to see all new posts instead of going through each topic to see the most recent posts.
Just above the categories.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Buddy

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: "Uncle Umpty"Cheers!
You welcome!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night