Main Menu

Judge Dredd Case Files now available on iPad!

Started by Molch-R, 20 September, 2013, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

The best-selling Judge Dredd Complete Case Files graphic novel series are now available on the 2000 AD iOS app!

Twenty volumes are available worldwide and ready to download right now on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.

Retailing at £9.99 or $13.99 (or currency of your choice!) each, these chunky volumes reprint every Judge Dredd story from 2000 AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine in order.

They're the perfect way for readers to discover the classics from Britain's most famous comic book character – and it also allows readers worldwide to buy volumes not yet available outside the UK!

To mark the occasion, we'd like to offer you a free 20-page preview to host or link to, packed with Dredd classics from 30 years of the lawman of the future! You can download it direct from here...

The Case Files, of which 150,000 print copies have been sold globally, feature work by the biggest names in the British comic book industry including John Wagner, Grant Morrison, Garth Ennis, Dave Gibbons, Mark Millar, Brian Bolland, Carlos Ezquerra, Mick McMahon, Alan Grant, John Smith, Brendan McCarthy, Garry Leach and many more.

Volume 21 in the continuing series is out next month and more volumes are scheduled for regular release in the future.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/2000-ad-featuring-judge-dredd/id537982373

Banners

The Register shows its love of 2000 AD once again!

(Latest Prog also featured in its iOS 7 Review).

MercZ

Darn, I wish this was around when I first subscribed on the iPad. I have physical copies now, but $13.99 is a fair price on the US end.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Banners on 20 September, 2013, 04:30:25 PM
The Register shows its love of 2000 AD once again!

although they are under the impression that the CFs go right up to the present day.

DrJomster

Looks really good!

One thing that might be worth adding is a description of what's in each CF. As it stands, you have to guess by the cover a bit. Enterprising types could of course do their research on the web first!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Steve Green

Although I love my physical copies, this is a great move.

I'm not sure what the potential is for linking to other content and updating the CFs is - making available scans of posters/tech diagrams/covers that aren't reprinted in the physical copies for example.

Goaty

Awesome! As I got case books up to 11. Maybe cos of colour extra prices! Just order 12 to 13 on app! Looks beautiful!

So I hasn't been on progs when 14 to 20 happens, I do got Judgement Day book and Necropolis book too. Any suggest on best books to pick out?

My favourite book was always book 5! You can guess why! ;)

shaolin_monkey

My iPad doesn't seem to list them in numerical order, which is a tad irritating.