Main Menu

2000adonline message board THE MOVIE!

Started by Misanthrope, 12 May, 2003, 06:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misanthrope

They're making a movie about the 2000adonline message board.  I've just read the news on totallymadupnews.com.  No cast details yet. So who would play who in the movie?
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Richmond Clements

Oh, I think it would have to be Morgan Freeman for me...

Fair enough, I'm white and only five foot seven or eight, but Morgan is very very cool.

Leigh S

longmanshort

A beanpole with glasses taped to the top ... and they'd have to turn the camera on its side so they can see everyone else and have a hope of getting my head in shot (they sshould have chosen me for Gandalf - no need for camera trickery as I often bang my head on light fittings!)

Er ... John Cleese
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Slippery PD

Wife would probably like Keanu Reevs or Ewan McGregor.

unfortunately Ally McCoist is pretty close :-(

Queen Firey-Bou

why i'd have to play me ! no-one else could possible capture all those character nuances.... me yes meeeee wha ha ha.... being camera shy isnt going to be a problem is it?

but i refuse to smooch anyone except the real Pete.

Mudcrab

Colin Farrell allegedly looks like me. Can't see it myself. Either that or Ed Norton (later American History X look) thanks :o)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Slippery PD

Well as youve got red hair and yer older w could say Vanessa Redgrave.  Personally I think it could be nicole kidman :-)

Yer Slippo

Noisybast

The part of Noisybast will be played by none other than Russell Crowe. Obviously, Russell will be undertaking a rigorous training schedule involving pies and beer to attain the god-like physique of the Loud One...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Matt

I've already signed Keifer Sutherland to play yours truely.

paulvonscott

Sigh... by any chance would anyone happen to have a picture of Ronald Lacey.

What's the chances?

Queen Firey-Bou

vanessa fecking redgrave !!!! how old do ya fecking think i am ye cheeky fecker !!
and nicole kidman is an un bearable bitch face, she'd never doo.

get it right !http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:u_BtvFxRS08C:etext.lib.virginia.edu/railton/enam312/1920ent.jpg">

Malchidiel

Just like Bou, there's only one person capable of playing me, and thats.....me.

Unlike Bou though, I'll smooch anyone  http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/ups/smarty/wink.gif>  

Slippery PD

Nope yer both missing the point and copping out.

So Boo is it Bonnie Langford ?( Im fast runnimng out of Redheads) and Mal you are Angelina Jolie (she is pretty mad - as in bonkers).

Yer Slippo

PS - I do realise if I ever meet you Ill have to run very fast :-)

Malchidiel

Slip, yeah I'd go along with that, or Fairuza Balk, 'cos she's completely hat-stand aswell.

If you're going to Dreddcon Slip, beware 'cos I am dangerous.