Main Menu

Scarlet Traces Hardback Collection Available soon

Started by ukdane, 13 May, 2003, 12:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

According to May's Previews, Dark Horse Comics will be releasing a hardback collection of Scarlet Traces on August 20th. Running at 88 pages and retailing for $14.95

Wonder why Rebellikon didn't snap up the reprint rights to this???

Still, should make some of the ST fans happy :-)
Cheers

-Daney

DavidXBrunt

zep

how is it gonna be 88 pages?? whats gonna fill all those pages

W. R. Logan

>Wonder why Rebellikon didn't snap up the reprint rights to this???

Because it wasnt very good?

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Mangamax

There's sketches,notes and all sorts of luvverly stuff. Its SCARLET TRACES for gawds sake - you just go out and buy it!
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

El Spurioso

HiEx

This is gonna be one graphic novel that I'm definitely going to be adding to my collection.

I just hope we get a sequel or prequel story sooner or later (preferably sooner).

HiEx

Art

I'm seriously doubting that $14.95 will equal ?11.

Though I'd like a copy of this I think i might end up waiting for softback. Still, its nice to know they're milking it for every drop of money they can - shows confidence in the product that does.

karne

"I'm seriously doubting that $14.95 will equal ?11."

Check for yourself, it passes the time.

Link: http://www.xe.com/ucc/" target="_blank">$'s and ?'s

DavidXBrunt

Well the Top Ten book I bought on Monday is listed as $14 and I paid ?11. So I was assuming the same would apply.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Art

Mmm... I'm not entirely certain that exchange rates will have that much to do with how much they try charging us for a hardback collection, but here's hoping.

DavidXBrunt

Just to let you know the book is out now, and it is ?11. And it's lovely. Everything from the pleasing matt surface of the hardback to the supplementary material at the back. Just lovely. Go and buy - now.

And then e-mail Dark Horse asking them to release a similar collection of 'Kingdom of the Wicked'.

Proudhuff

From Amazon:

Scarlet Traces  
Ian Edginton
US List Price: $14.95
UK Equivalent: ?9.36
Our Price: ?8.43
You Save: ?0.93 (9%)
Used Price: ?9.34

Huffy
DDT did a job on me

test 4 echo

i got a copy on saturday from a liverpool comic shop, ?10-99 small size hardback.