Main Menu

Official: Board Wars over!

Started by Proudhuff, 17 June, 2003, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karne

Hey listen to this you guys, I've just had this brilliant idea for a number of threads involving 2K's Greatest Ever: Artist, Writer, Letterer, colourist, editor, PR assistant, designer, tea boy/lady (or lady-boy), cleaner etc, but set within Big Brother style threads and including lots of underwear, guns, Royal battles, spelling mistakes and Scottish accents.

When should we start? ;)

karne

Richmond Clements

I should give you a jolly good spanking, young man, but I just know you would like it.

Paul, ignore this fool!!!

karne

Hmm, now there's an idea for a thread..."Get Spanked"....

Bolt-01

Queen Firey-Bou

"Hey listen to this you guys, "

what about the rowdy yates girls/ laydees / wimmin ?! eh eh eh ? typical of the patriacial smugfest that typically dominates around this block? typical chauvanistic bollox...see, 'bollox'? more patriacal lexicon domineering. pah typical this is just a classic example yadda yadda yabba yabba drone drone snore fart burp blahh blahhh blahhhhhh...

and thats why i'm queen.

Proudhuff

yeah, yeah yeah, but who are you fightin' with?

The Soggy Bottom Boys have decided to tunnel under Ena Sharples Block and take it from behind!
You Rodwydames can come, butt you'll have to wear those boots and a short skirt same as the rest of us...

Rowdy Bottom Tunnellers

DDT did a job on me

Jared Katooie

Hey, Paul?

You know what I really love?

Gigantic oversized Dredd chins that's what.

Oh my, yes unless Dredd has a large chunk of the giants causeway jutting from his face I'm not satisfied.

Of course thats just my opinion, It's also my opinion however that anyone who doesn't think so is wrong, wrong wrong. And stupid as well! Dredd with a small chin that sounds like commie talk to me.

Jared.

Slippery PD

No I disagree.  This is a democracy and 95% of the voters are men.  Tough sh!t, if you dont like it recruit.........  

Im with rowdy yates Penthouse....suite.

Yer "im on 90,000 a week and Im off to livein Madrid" slippo

W. R. Logan

>I'm fighting for Rowdy Yates, which block are you in?

Eddie Yates block,

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

paulvonscott

No, quite happy to have a perfectly pleasent argument over chins Jared, I've argued for reasonable sized chins in the past and will continue to do so against firm pro-macro-chinnist policies and bias in the media (artists like drawing big chins), until one day all chins are of a reasonably exagerrated length defined within reasonable limits imposed by a pre-agreed set of industry chin standards.  As long as we don't bring our own chins into it or accuse each other of having 'chin issues' we'll be fine.  

Sadly the subject of stubble in these times is still too inflammatory to comment upon.

A for the board, it seems back to it's pre-multiple thread state and if it is filled with a multiple thread about "2K's Greatest Ever Artist, Writer, Letterer, colourist, editor, PR assistant, designer, tea boy/lady (or lady-boy), cleaner etc, but set within Big Brother style threads and including lots of underwear, guns, Royal battles, spelling mistakes and Scottish accents" I won't ask for any restraints.

I'm leaving religion alone though Karne (I had nothing to do with the last religion thread and the first one caried on very happily without me) it was a mistake (on so many levels) to try and argue that someone else's viewpoint on religion may be justifiable.  At the time it was an often repeaten one-sided discussion and adding another side then just required the excessive use of Norwegians.  As I should have realised it would.

That's all I can encompass within my wordy cloak of structured reason.

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?