Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2024

Started by Dash Decent, 07 July, 2023, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan200

Has there been any word on a new Hershey book collecting "The Cold in the Bones"? I missed this story in the prog, it would suck if such an important story missed collection.

IndigoPrime

No word. Hoping they'd follow up the first set, so we have everything in the same format.

Dash Decent

Quote from: broodblik on 28 November, 2023, 04:41:42 AMJudge Dredd - A Penitent Man Webshop Exclusive:

Oh, I really like that.  I'd order it too, but I've already pre-ordered the standard version elsewhere to take advantage of a discount code.  I wish they'd put these up at the same time the listings get released to/by retailers.

Though it does look like Dredd is hopping over the rings.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

Judge Dredd - A Penitent Man Webshop Exclusive:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dash Decent

Robot Archie and the Time Machine - Paperback, 144 pages, 23rd May 2024

Originally built by Professor C.R. Ritchie, the mechanical being known as Robot Archie was employed to battle injustices around the world, particularly in the jungles of Africa and South America.

The automated action hero has worked with the Professor to create 'The Castle' - a fully-functioning time machine! Together with the Professor's nephew, Ted Ritchie and his best friend Ken Dale, Archie is ready to embark on a journey through time that will bring him into conflicts with medieval knights and a terrifying, dystopian future where aliens have conquered the Earth!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

From the pages of Wham!

Kelpie the Boy Wizard: 60th Anniversary - Hardcover, 96 pages, 20th June 2024
by Ken Mennell (Author), John Burns (Artist)

In days of old, when King Arthur reigned over Britain, there was at royal Camelot an apprentice sorcerer by the name of Kelpie.  Together with his venerable master, the great and powerful Merlin, Kelpie uses his magic to protect the kingdom from evil doers including The Raven and the Weird Sisters of Doon!

First published sixty years ago by Odhams press in Wham!, the complete saga of Kelpie the Boy Wizard channels Arthurian legend through a Harry Potter filter, presented through the gorgeous black and white artwork of John Burns.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

It looks like things are going totally ape in Badrock.

Lawless Book Five: Ballots Over Badrock - Paperback, 128 pages, 1st August 2024

VOTE METTA FOR BETTA!

As Marshal of Badrock, Metta Lawson saved the town she has come to love from being annihilated by the corrupt corporation Munce Inc., established it as a thriving haven of free trade, and brokered an uneasy peace with the enigmatic Zhind race. Now, having resigned her position as Marshal, Metta faces a new kind of fight, a political battle for the mayorship of Badrock.

But without Metta enforcing the law, things aren't looking good for Badrock. The mysterious Mr Roke continues to establish a hold over the citizens of the town through his protection racket, the town's major employer, Getz, is conducting shady experiments with potentially disastrous consequences, and the SJS continues to work to undermine the fragile balance that Lawson managed to establish before her resignation.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

The Leopard From Lime Street: Birthright - Paperback, 144 pages, 18th July 2024

A new breed of super-hero emerges!

Billy Farmer may look like your average teenager, but he has a big secret: he's a super-hero! After being scratched by a radioactive leopard (happens all the time, right?), young Billy soon discovered he had the powers of the mighty jungle cat – but is there more to this power than he thinks?

Taking to the streets to fight crime as "The Leopardman", Billy soon finds himself up against a whole horde of spooky villains intent on stopping him and hatching some pretty evil plans. Teaming up with his long lost sister, the vigilant hero "Alleycat", the dynamic duo must uncover the fate of their family and the source of their powers – before it's too late!

Writer Simon Furman (Transformers) and artists Laurent LeFevure (Fox Boy), PJ Holden (Department K) and Nick Roache (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) unite to breathe new life into a classic, British comics character completely reimagined for readers of today.

Part of the Monster Fun Collection, spinning from the pages of the hit UK comic, this brilliant range of books aims to inspire children to love reading through incredible stories and cool characters.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Steel Commando - No Time To Lose! - Paperback, 144 pages, 18th July 2024

A time travel story like never before!

Get ready for time travelling adventures in this epic graphic novel as heroic robot soldier Steel Commando battles his way across past, present, and future to stop the forces of evil and save the day!

Created by Professor Brayne, The Steel Commando is a robot created at the height of World War II. Fighting giant bats whilst riding a missile above London the story only gets more awesome from there, with the nefarious Doktor Von Hoffman sending his minions after Professor Brayne's new secret weapon plans! Together with his friends, Ernie and Penny, Steel Commando will have to travel into the future, the past and modern day London, battling the powerful Mark II Robot and the villainous Maxine Von Klorr in order to stop Von Hoffman from winning the war. Heavy metal mayhem awaits!

Part of the Monster Fun Collection, spinning from the pages of the hit UK comic, this brilliant range of books aims to inspire children to love reading through incredible stories and cool characters.

To be followed by the French translation, "Steel Commando - No Time, Toulouse!"
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Swerty

Is there still one more classic Leopard from Lime St to be released?Hopefully that's out next year too

broodblik

Battle Action - Volume 2 Cover:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Battle Action Volume 2 - Exclusive Webshop Cover:

broodblik

40 Years Of Scream! Exclusive Slipcase Edition:

Tjm86

Oh my word, now that is a thing of beauty.  At last Rebellion is getting its head round the sort of treatment some of this material deserves.  That Scream volume is 'screaming' (sorry) for my hard earned groats ...

Fortnight

I'd love to get that, but I've got the Monster collected volume, the 4 HB Thirteenth Floors, the Dracula Files, and the original issues. And it's quite pricey.
There's no mention of the Specials & Spinechillers being in there, and they're the ones I don't have in original form... aaaaah. decisions decisions.