Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordyM

Dear god, I loved Chaos Engine. The steam punk graphics and theme music were fantastic.
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

Eddy Lyle

Quote from: GordyM on 22 July, 2019, 01:55:17 PM
Dear god, I loved Chaos Engine. The steam punk graphics and theme music were fantastic.

:thumbsup:

Spider-Face:

Eddy Lyle

Rately

Eddy, love your stuff.

Was a massive fan of The Chaos Engine and Speedball 2. Many a happy hours spent playing away, and loved the box art to those games.

Eddy Lyle

Quote from: Rately on 06 August, 2019, 11:57:09 AM
Eddy, love your stuff.

Was a massive fan of The Chaos Engine and Speedball 2. Many a happy hours spent playing away, and loved the box art to those games.

:thumbsup:

War illo:

Andy Lambert

Chief Judge Joker - a commissioned piece.

Rogue Judge

Fantastic Andy! Very creepy...Judge Cal and the Joker rolled up into one. A great idea for a commission too.

Andy Lambert

Bolt-01

Andy - that's lovely. A really nice, piece.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sheridan

Anybody doing #inktober this year?

Rackle

Quote from: sheridan on 22 September, 2019, 11:26:57 AM
Anybody doing #inktober this year?

Me! Complete newbie and novice at any for of art involving ink - even though I recently acquired a lot of ink on my back over the summer.  I think it might be the tattooing that has sparked my interest.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Eddy Lyle

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Eddy Lyle on 12 October, 2019, 01:35:19 PM
Mega Man:

Well that's just freaking awesome. Reminds me of my old 48k Spectrum, in the best possible way.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"