Main Menu

D.I.C.E. 2014

Started by Link Prime, 19 June, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Time to get the ball rolling on this years Dublin International Comics Expo, taking place this September 27th & 28th.

https://www.facebook.com/dublincomicexpo

No 'big names' this year like Snyder & Capullo, but still several creators that merit my interest, such as;

Kieron Gillen
Stephen Mooney
Becky Cloonen
Declan Shalvey

A strong 2000AD presence as previously, and I've been reliably informed that Molch-R will have an official 2000AD stand this year too.

Droids confirmed so far;
Clint Langley
Mike Carroll
Simon Parr
Si Spurrier
PJ Holden
John McCrea
Mike Molcher

Looking forward to it immensely, I've really enjoyed the last two.

maryanddavid

I will hopefully make it to this, maybe even a table to flog my wares. Be nice to catch up with board members too.

judgerussell

Guess who will be attending in full Judge Dredd uniform?!!

Me!!!!

maryanddavid

Proteus4

I'm hoping to head down to this too. Time, money and laziness should be my only barriers!!

Judgerussell - hopefully your kit won't all come off this time. Or, rather, hopefully it will !!! ;)
I'll tuck a fiver in your belt.
Dave
My opinion is not to be trusted: I think Last Action Hero is AWESOME. And What Women Want.

Link Prime

Quote from: Proteus4 on 20 June, 2014, 02:49:40 PM

Judgerussell - hopefully your kit won't all come off this time. Or, rather, hopefully it will !!! ;)

Ooo-er.
Better get that snap of you 'pretending' to beat me to death with a Daystick before the stripping starts!

Hope to see you there chaps- and hopefully you do get a table David, I've no doubt your excellent products will enjoy brisk trade.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I'll be there again this year, might even do a second day.
It's a fantastic con and I would highly recommend it to anyone even thinking about going this year.

judgerussell

There'll be none of that funny business. I'm a man of the law!

ZenArcade

Yep, looks as though the Dublin side of the family'll be putting me up for a night. Look forward to this. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Link Prime

Link Prime

Quote from: maryanddavid on 19 June, 2014, 02:15:44 PM
I will hopefully make it to this, maybe even a table to flog my wares.

Just got the weekly email from The Big Bang, David.
They'll be registering all small press / exhibitor tables starting from next week.
Email them on Wednesday 9th July (info@thebigbang.ie) if you're interested in getting an application form.

maryanddavid

Cheers Link, I will be at a funeral in the area tomorrow, so I may be able to pop in for a few minuites tomorrow,  I'll have a chat with them.

Proudhuff

Thought about going to this, but its too close to The Lakes timewise for me to attend, still there's always 2015 
DDT did a job on me

Link Prime

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Ticket, transport and hotel have been booked. I'll be doing the two days so it will hopefully be less of a rush then the last few years. It'll hopefully be a good night too, depending on the All Ireland result.

They have also announced that it will have The World Exclusive Early Release is DEPARTMENT OF MONSTEROLOGY VOL 1 TP!