Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Link Prime on 25 June, 2015, 02:50:19 PM
Whats the premise for that technique, Jim?

I'm not saying that the two things are related, just because they're on the same piece of paper, only that use of a lightbox is (to me) the obvious explanation of how one ends up with a mirrored hand-drawn image.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Link Prime

Cheers lads.

One more piece to post today; I negotiated this from Clint's talented hands last year, one of my favorite of his ABC Warriors (and one of my favorite in my modest collection to boot).

Geoff

Bursting with action - what a great page!

Spikes

Quote from: Link Prime on 25 June, 2015, 03:31:49 PM
Cheers lads.

One more piece to post today; I negotiated this from Clint's talented hands last year, one of my favorite of his ABC Warriors (and one of my favorite in my modest collection to boot).

Very nice indeed. Hyper detailed, that.

COMMANDO FORCES

Managed to grab one of the pages from Slaine by Simon Davis and it looks absolutely gorgeous close up. Prog 1936, page 3.
After seeing his pages at Thought Bubble last year, I knew I'd have to get one evetually ;)

This is taken with a camera and not scanned!

hippynumber1

Dandontdare

that's a stunning page - when I saw it in the prog, I wondered who'd end up with it.

Spikes

A great page. Nice to see all these Simon Davis pages turn up. Lovely stuff!

Spikes

A couple of DoC's from the mighty pen of Ben Willsher. Y-Fronts, and Lawmaster's...

maryanddavid

Willsher is a great Droid. I'd love to see him loose on something brand new. Great page.

Skullmo

The art for Carlos' SDCC Tshirt!  :)

It's a joke. I was joking.

maryanddavid

Hawkmumbler

Your all a bunch of bastards! I bloody want all of this art but damned if I can afford it. That Simon Davies piece in particular is jaw dropping.