Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

I've got a rilly impotent thang to say and my spellin' well not in eny way got into the wey o myself saying my pont. What is gud.

Noisybast

Here's an important plot point from the new episode of that show you've been following. Y'know - the one you were planning to watch tonight? Well I watched it this afternoon, so I thought I'd casually toss it into a completely unrelated thread for a laugh. I'm so very clever it may just kill me.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Proudhuff

you're clever?

look who I compare the Dark Judges to:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DDT did a job on me

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Spaceghost

OK, here's my review!!!

Cover - Cool!!!

Dredd - Cool!!!

Strontium Dog - Oooh! Cool!!!

Zaucer of Zilk - Don't know what's happening but - Cool!!!

Future Shock - Wow!!! My brain hurts!!! Cool!!!

Zombo - Ha!!! Cool!!!

Overall - COOL!!!

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Proudhuff

well I think the exact opposite (contd)
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

I'm better than you because I type in colour

Trout

Don't forget to add xx

xx

Richmond Clements

Look, when I said I wanted your opinions on my art/Writing, I meant *nice* opinions!
If you try any constructive criticism I shall take it as a personal insult and flounce off.

Roger Godpleton

That reminds me of the time I was going down on a girl and she squirted and it landed on my Star Wars poster so it looked like she squirted on Han Solo. This thing totally happened. I have such an interesting life. Did I mention I have a hot wife?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Trout

Now I will say something provocative about the mods, just to see what I can get away with.

Spikes

Ill tell you whats really provocative, closing the forum down for 3 days - thats provocative. Seriously what were you guys smoking thinking?
Tharg if your reading this, id be an excellant mod. And to prove it ill get this thread back on track....

Quote from: pops1983 on 11 June, 2012, 08:34:10 PM
Does anyone know what the capital of Andorra is?

Its Andorra la Vella, pops.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

and then simply serve, perhaps add a little chopped parsley as a garnish.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

COMMANDO FORCES

Now I will say something provocative about the mods, just to see what I can get away with now.

Yes, indeed why should I bother reading any posts before I post this, just in case someone else has posted virtually the same sentence!

Buttonman