2. Pearl Harbour.

3. Shaun of the Dead.

4. Sniper

5. Alien.
DDT did a job on me

Trout

Quote from: Lee Bates on 18 June, 2012, 12:07:53 PM
Quote from: Trout on 18 June, 2012, 12:04:52 PM
We must not be content with arguing. We must have an argument about the argument!

Internet over-achievers.

You're not seeing the bigger picture, shit-for-brains.

You are misrepresenting my views.

Tiplodocus

When I've completed a massive shit, here's the order in which I perform my ablutions:
1)Wipe upwards away from ball sac while standing and peering down toilet to see what I've done
2) Pick nose with left index finger
3) Wipe on butt cheek
4) Pick ear wax out with right index finger
5) wipe on butt cheek
6) give final wipe to whole arse area
7) Flush
8) Wash hands

How do you do yours?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Trout on 18 June, 2012, 12:26:37 PM
You are misrepresenting my views.

No, you are CONFLATING things.

Here is a short review of teh letters in this week's prog. That is actually longer than all of the letters ever published stuck together. And not as funny,.

Goaty

You all need sex,

or orgy!

TordelBack

Not mutually exclusive, in my oh-so extensive experience.  Why I remember once I was in two FFM threesomes at once and they merged and then it was a single FFMFF fivesome, and I sent them all away happy, but I don't like to brag.  Beating them off with a rolled up prog, I was, not like you lot, just beating off over one.

vzzbux

21 Pages in a thread. Is that a record?
Come on you ANALists work it out.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Spaceghost

Quote from: vzzbux on 18 June, 2012, 02:33:52 PM
ANALists

Come on lads, we've all tried it. Right? Right?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Proudhuff

your drawings are fine, but the perspective is off and your people all look like 'you' photoshopped, never draw Dredd with THAT in his hand, Rebellion don't like it.

Also try going out more, once you master that, take a sketch book and draw real people not just super humans and women in their underwear from the internet.

ps if women were shaped like that they would fall over, wee feet, top heavy and no lung space, apart from that I like it.
DDT did a job on me

SuperSurfer

HIVEMIND: Do you know which prog that completely inconsequential event occurred, can't remember which character, it was in the last few decades when the prog was black and white or perhaps full colour or was it the Meg, I think it might've been reprinted in Best of 2000AD or Case Files or in one of other TGNs? Please help.

Trout

[spoiler]Comics creators watching this board then sneering about it on Facebook.[/spoiler]

This post did not happen.

Goaty

Tiplodocus

"To all my TRUE friends, you know who you are, thanks for all of your support and help through this difficult time where I was totally wrongly tried and convicted of kicking an old man during a tennis game.

To all my SHAM friends, and you know who you are, I'm so over you and don't value your opinion but I'll just bang on about it everytime I do a status update for the next five years."

Oh hang on, this is about the 2000AD forum, not Facebook.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 18 June, 2012, 12:56:05 PM
When I've completed a massive shit, here's the order in which I perform my ablutions:
1)Wipe upwards away from ball sac while standing and peering down toilet to see what I've done
2) Pick nose with left index finger
3) Wipe on butt cheek
4) Pick ear wax out with right index finger
5) wipe on butt cheek
6) give final wipe to whole arse area
7) Flush
8) Wash hands

How do you do yours?
I just grab a passing slug and use that.
We never really die.

TordelBack

Quote from: The Cosh on 18 June, 2012, 05:39:04 PM
I just grab a passing slug and use that.

I think you mean 'round'.  'Slug' refers solely to the lead projectile, and not the case, powder and primer.  'Cartridge' would be acceptable, but never, ever,  'bullet'.