Main Menu

Justice Killer, this makes sense right?

Started by Thread Zero, 03 November, 2001, 09:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

So it works like this.

In the original story Armon has pills he can take to kill him in case he is captured but does not take them as he is not captured, but in the second story he is about to be be captured by Dredd, tries to take a pill which may or may not kill him, to ensure he will be captured.

Makes sense now!

Not.

scojo who prefers logic

Thread Zero

Last point on this.

I have not got this week's prog. Can someone tell me if the pills Armon had in this story were real or not?

If they were fake, I apologise for being wrong.

Plus I now know the ending before I have read it!

Damn!

scojo

Thread Zero

I guess I will find out tomorrow when I buy it.

But boy, if they are real pills, I will return tomorrow to explain why the story makes no sense.
Bye for now my lovely Dreddheads.

Kiss

scojo in love

Leigh S

The pills are likely to be real - after all, if Justice Dept analyse them (and they would in order to find a lead into the Justice Killers backer) and they turn up fake, they would surely smell a rat (unless they assume this backs up their 'crazy'loner angle).  However, Gill gives Dredd every chance to stop him swallowing the pill - didn't it strike you as strange that Gill did that "I'm afraid you won't take me alive" speech, giving Dredd all the time he needed to leap to the rescue.

nathan

Scojo,

I can't _believe_ that you are trying to pick holes in the story when you've only read three quarters of it!

Not only that, you're so keen to prove how clever you are, you completely disregard Mark13 and Wake's requests to consider overseas readers before revealing major plot points.

Even in part three it's quite clear. If Armon really wanted to swallow suicide pills when Dredd was watching his every move from only a few feet away the last thing he'd do is announce it first with the words "I regret" PAUSE "I cannot allow you to take me alive!"

Maybe if you spent less time trying to spot other writers' mistakes you'd enjoy the story more.

cheers,

N.

Thread Zero

I will come back at you Nathan tomorrow.

As for the overseas readers, don't worry about them.

They have bad memories.

scojo alienating all overseas fans

W. R. Logan

Be aware this post has possible spoilers in 8-)

>Scojo,
>I can[backslash]'t _believe_ that you are trying to pick holes in the story when you[backslash]'ve only read three quarters of it!

Know what you mean Nathan. I'm living in a timewarp and have only just read the 6th episode of Block Mania, to find out that the contaminent was in the water. Now what a turnaround that is as T. B. Grover had written that it wasn't in episode 5. Doesn't the Grover droid know how to write? My Granny could do better.
I shall now begin to rip Block Mania apart although I havent read the final 3 parts.
I'm right and the rest of you complete arses are all wrong, but if you feel the need to add to this post I will continue to impress you with my knowledge of 2000AD/screenwriting (delete as appropriate) This thread will go on and on as long as someone is stupid enough to reply to it.
Plus all you overseas readers who also have yet to read Block Mania, bollocks to you!

Grover you couldn't write for toffee and if you fancy going 15 rounds behind the Command Module then bring it on!

Stuff the lot of you!

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Lo-jo

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">Stuff the lot of you if you think I'd let you join

Thread Zero

Are you alright logan?

You have come down with message board madness.

I suggest you seek medical attention.

If you want the name of my shrink...

scojo