2000 AD > General

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Melatzoic vs. Slaine Rd 4 Heat 1

(1/6) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Well we’ll start Round 4 with no gush of excitement. No giddy anticipation of the tough, enthralling ties to come. Instead to really fire up those juices with a service announcement! Turn around is so fast I’ve not been mixing up these thread openers the way I intended and just kept rattling on with the same ol’ format (for the posts the comp ain’t changing). I had plans and maybe next round, but for now, well if it ain’t broke and all that… what and EXPLOSION into Round 4 hey!

Mind the ties do all the heavy lifting for me! Really like this opener. A Mills derby, both thrills very different and Slaine hasn’t quite got the universal approval to date I was expecting. So who knows?

Form book:

Metalzoic - Harry Kipling; Judge Hershey; Armoured Gideon

Slaine - Bye; Bix Barton; Harke and Burr

Metalzoic - more info

Vs

Slaine - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Thursday 7th  July and the winner gets a place in Round 5 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Funt Solo:
I don't suppose Slaine will think this round too many.

Obligatory: Metalzoic is fucking amazing, and should swing over and kick Panzer Poncho out of this round.

broodblik:
Slaine

SmallBlueThing(Reborn):
Well, obviously Slaine, which is not to play down how completely wonderful Metalzoic was.

SBT

abelardsnazz:
Slaine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version