And his horse Concorde
He steals from the rich
And gives to the poor
Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore

Skizz it iz.

Just ask Dez Skinn.  Or Den Skizz.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dark Jimbo

I think Southstreeter hit the nail squarely on the head - ABC Warriors are often style over substance, but what style!
@jamesfeistdraws

credo

We're now getting to the stage where I'm forced to ask myself "would the prog still be the prog if one of these strips never existed?" ABC Warriors is much more definitive of what the prog means for me than is the case for Skizz. I can imagine a prog where Skizz never existed, but not one without the Warriors.

Pyroxian

I love Skizz book 1, but overall I think ABC Warriors has more great early content

Rogue Judge

ABC Warriors. For the records... I mistakenly posted that Skizz book III had some redeeming qualities, however, I was wrong! It's book II that I somewhat enjoyed...book III was bad and book I was great! Regardless, ABC Warriors any day.

Colin YNWA

While I was confident that ABC Warriors would get this I didn't think it woud be as clear cut as it is. A day to go to give Skizz some love before I annouce it in the morning.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

I'm a little surprised how clear cut this one was with Skizz having a strong spell in the middle, but it was pretty short and either side of that ABC Warriors really dominated. Both are uneven thrills and for me neither topped their opening storylines. I personally really like the latter Skizz stories, I know others don't. ABC Warriors has been terribly hit and miss, but classics like Black Hole set the thrill aside for many. And with ease

ABC Warriors

just blew Skizz away to get into Round 6