Main Menu

Greeeetings from West Yorkshire.

Started by TheGrunk, 19 October, 2023, 01:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrunk

Hi all, pleasure to join. Been an avid Dredd-head for something like 14 years.
Always lurked here - seemed like it was finally time to join.

JohnW

Welcome, Grunk.
If you've been a lurker then you'll already know this carefree band of loveable losers and their heartwarming antics.

I've been here for a year and it's a year I wouldn't exchange for anything. This must be what having friends is like.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richard

Welcome!

Don't feel inhibited by the need to say something worth saying -- most of us just write inane drivel and bollocks!

JohnW

Quote from: Richard on 19 October, 2023, 05:07:01 PMmost of us just write inane drivel and bollocks!
Drivel, Richard?
Inane drivel?
And bollocks, you say?
Why, I don't believe I've ever been so insulted in all my...
...oh – hang on.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Trooper McFad

Welcome to the board TheGrunk - enjoy the banter and I hope you partake in the fast approaching advent thread we have on this board. Whether to have talent or not just create a drawing/prose/model or anything (preferably a Xmas themed and pick a day in December to post.
Watch out for the announcement in November 😁👍🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Richard on 19 October, 2023, 05:07:01 PMWelcome!

Don't feel inhibited by the need to say something worth saying -- most of us just write inane drivel and bollocks!

Yep about 78% of what I say is entirely incomprehensible. The rest poppycock.

So come on join the fun.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Richard on 19 October, 2023, 05:07:01 PMDon't feel inhibited by the need to say something worth saying -- most of us just write inane drivel and bollocks!

Bollocks!

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TheGrunk

I eagerly look forward to partaking in the bollocks.

..Wait.  :o

Out of interest, is there a point when the 'prog' and 'meg' channels open up so I can join in the latest issue discussions? A certain post number or something?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: TheGrunk on 24 October, 2023, 01:21:21 PMOut of interest, is there a point when the 'prog' and 'meg' channels open up so I can join in the latest issue discussions? A certain post number or something?

Admins.... ADMINS.... sort the boarder out please.

Our lovely admins (is it singular these days???) need to see you and they will sort it.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 24 October, 2023, 01:32:45 PMAdmins.... ADMINS.... sort the boarder out please.

Our lovely admins (is it singular these days???) need to see you and they will sort it.

Pretty sure that's mostly just IP.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TheGrunk

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: TheGrunk on 27 October, 2023, 07:06:32 PMI will eagerly await my freedom.  :lol:

You can Paypal any long-standing board member a modest amount of cash and they'll put in a good word for you.

Just sayin'...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.