Main Menu

Hi All how lovely to be here, please be gentle with me! ;)

Started by London Gothic, 27 February, 2023, 02:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

London Gothic

Hello you wonderful peeps.
Just wanted to introduce myself I am the writer/creator of a disturbing 4 chapter victorian horror graphic novel called London Gothic, chapter 1 is available now from our website www.london-gothic.co.uk where you can also pre order chapter 2 which is currently being illustrated.
Also have a pre launch for Kickstarter CHapter 2 (Chapter 1 succesfully funded, thank christ!) here
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lgcomics/london-gothic-chapter-2-supernatural-horror-graphic-novel?ref=clipboard-prelaunch
Would love any comments from you guys because we are relatively new to indie publication so still finding our feet.
On another note which may interest you my sister worked at IPC on 2000ad/Starlord late 70s/early 80s and when I was a tiddly todger she used to take me in for a day here and there, I used to sit with the artists who would try and teach me to draw, unfortunately I was shite so eventually became a writer!
Gawd bless ya all.
Nick - London Gothic

JohnW

Please wait there.
Someone will be along shortly to weigh and measure, photograph and fingerprint you, extract tissue samples, and try and get you to contribute to next year's Advent calendar.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

Hey up.

Things have progressed a bit, so I'm afraid it's going to be this year's Advent Calendar...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Barrington Boots

Welcome to the board dude.
I shall keep an eye on your Kickstarter. Always a pleasure to support small press stuff.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

London Gothic

Thank you very much indeed
Here's the short trailer we did.

London Gothic

Quote from: JWare on 27 February, 2023, 03:16:14 PMPlease wait there.
Someone will be along shortly to weigh and measure, photograph and fingerprint you, extract tissue samples, and try and get you to contribute to next year's Advent calendar.
And inside leg?  :P

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]