Main Menu

2000 AD news ...

Started by Molch-R, 14 March, 2012, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

More Big Dave!!!!

Seriously though, will be watching with great interest. Dredd or Rogue Trooper news hopefully. Or a new video game?
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Steve Green

Quote from: Woolly on 14 March, 2012, 09:30:10 PM
Was the animated ABC Warriors ever officially canned? 

Fingers crossed for this one!

Seem to recall the Tweet Droid saying it wasn't happening when someone asked a while back...

O Lucky Stevie!

Diamond to genuinely fill all pre-orders of both the meg & prog on a continuing basis?
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

I dare not speculate as my speculating trousers are at the menders. Oh what the heck, its the return of Harlem Heroes and Artie Gruber isnt dead after all.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Emperor

Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 15 March, 2012, 03:40:03 AM
I dare not speculate as my speculating trousers are at the menders. Oh what the heck, its the return of Harlem Heroes and Artie Gruber isnt dead after all.

Whoa there fella! Just wait to get your speculating trousers back, as your unfettered guesswork could have someone's eye out!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Electromud

Quote from: Woolly on 14 March, 2012, 09:30:10 PM
Was the animated ABC Warriors ever officially canned? 

Fingers crossed for this one!

Same here! I must've watched that 30 second clip a thousand times.   Feature length animated ABC Warriors blu-ray???
...the mask..the costume..the weapons..you know what I smell? I smell vigilante. And I don't like vigilantes!

radiator

QuoteSounds like a damp fart.

Well, the last 'exciting' announcement turned out to be so underwhelming that I've forgotten what it even was.

TordelBack

We're getting a music review column, aren't we?  Either that or 2000AD will now come bagged with Clint.

JOE SOAP

Clint & 2000AD are merging.

Steve Green

Quote from: radiator on 15 March, 2012, 08:47:12 AM
QuoteSounds like a damp fart.

Well, the last 'exciting' announcement turned out to be so underwhelming that I've forgotten what it even was.

For fuck's sake... there are some really miserable pessimists on this board aren't there?

radiator

QuoteFor fuck's sake... there are some really miserable pessimists on this board aren't there?

Woah there! People are getting a bit carried away with wild speculation, and I'm just reminding them that the last time Molcher teased an 'exciting' announcement it was a bit tongue in cheek and turned out to be something quite trivial.

I'm hardly being miserable, and look forward to the announcement, whatever it is. Either of the things I guessed at would be great news for 2000ad.

Satanist

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 15 March, 2012, 09:00:17 AM
Clint & 2000AD are merging.

I know thats a joke but replace Flesh with Kick Ass or Rex Royd and I'd be overjoyed.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

TordelBack

You're dead to me, Satanist.  And I like Rex Royd.

Spaceghost

I reckon it's either an announcment about a new film project or an imminent Dredd trailer.

I could be wrong though, my speculating trousers were ruined the last time my Steam Powered Wanking Gauntlet went haywire.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

radiator

QuoteI reckon it's either an announcment about a new film project or an imminent Dredd trailer.

If that were the case, wouldn't this thread be called 'Dredd Movie News' or 'Dredd News' rather than '2000ad News'?

Also, I think it would probably be the movie producers or distributors making the announcement rather than Rebellion themselves.

I would love to hear an announcement about the film, but I imagine this will be something to do with the comic side of the business.