2000 AD > Welcome to the board

Hi everyone

(1/2) > >>

milstar:
I finally managed to pass intelligence test, now famous "redd" instead of "dredd". Anyway, thank for letting me join your family. I admit I didn't read 2000ad that much, at least not when compared Marvel or DC. But 2000ad did something that those two didn't. Once a was awfully depressed, so much I even remember the dates, and really was in awful condition.
It's where I picked a copy of JD: Day the Law Died and immensely loved it. Especially humor and immediately I felt better.
Now, I read 2000ad from time to time, collect trades, and such. I finished few days ago Future Shocks vol2, then ordered vol1.
I even consider developing my scripts for submission, once lockdown gets lifted up.

Cheers, people.

Trooper McFad:
Welcome aboard and enjoy the chat

broodblik:
Welcome !

2000AD covers a rich world of of diverse stories. So many candidates to start with.

Colin YNWA:
Welcome aboard. Explore cos if you have only started to dip your toe in there a whole wonderful world of material out there to discover.

We also have threads to discuss other comic chat if you fancy discussing the other comics you read.

Have fun.

Bolt-01:
Welcome aboard!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version