Main Menu

Space Spinner 2000AD

Started by Steve Green, 19 April, 2017, 09:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

A very enjoyable Mega City Film Club it was too.  The Ted Lasso of UK comics seems in fine fettle, and still posts a picture of a toad on Instagram every Wednesday without fail. Don't ask me why but it's Conrad and he's allowed to, and it always makes me smile.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

strontium190

Well as long as they are ok that's all that matters. I'm still playing catch up with all the episodes and I noticed that episode 299 was the last one shown and it had been there for ages. Then I caught a snippet of an episode where he apologised for being away for a while and he'd been seriously unwell after suffering a pulmonary embolism. That's a relief

Leigh S

Yeah, I echo the "get well soon" messages for Conrad - take your time, but really do hope it comes back

Gone from checking every day for a new upload to every week, and would be the saddest thing if we didnt get any more - by far my most enjoyed 2000AD related content of current times and thats with it still in the tail end of the dark days!

Vector14

I hope Conrad gets well soon. I've been hugely enjoying these,especially the latest episodes as its when I started reading 2000AD.

JayzusB.Christ

I hadn't realised Conrad was ill. Take care of yourself and get well soon, Conrad.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Eamonn Clarke

For those missing Conrad's voice he pops up on another mega city film club today.  :)

SpaceSpinner2000

Lads, get ready for Monday.
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

JayzusB.Christ

Vector14

Colin YNWA

The Monarch

SpaceSpinner2000

After many months we have returned! More details about what's going on with the podcast next week in Space Spinner 300, but the short story is: we're back to weekly podcasting!

In our mega forty-sixth episode Eli and Conrad continue their patrol through the world of Judge Dredd with volume two, issues 65 and 66 of the Judge Dredd Megazine, covering October & November of 1994. This episode we get deeper into Wilderlands, we'll find treasure with the Missionary man, learn about being bad with Mean Machine, about new life in Calhab Justice, and meet more Techno-Zombies in Armitage!

Also: Warning: Conrad is stuck inside a small box for part of the episode.

Direct Download
iTunes
Spotify
Or on your favorite podcast app!

Please let me know what you think of the episode, and thanks for bearing with us over our absence!
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

Colin YNWA

The Monarch

well my day has started well :)

lordmockingbird