Main Menu

npower TV ad. look out for it!

Started by CraveNoir, 08 December, 2004, 11:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraveNoir

Just saw an advert for npower featuring a mum and two teenage boys sitting on a sofa. One of the boys is wearing a brown sweatshirt with the word 'COUNTRY' enblazed across the chest. Unfortunately due the folds of the garment and the angle of the opening shot, the letters O, R, and Y are obscured revealing a completely different word that takes up the entire bottom right of the screen. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of (or perhaps even stir up) 'public outrage'. Look out for it.

monty--

alarmingly, there are rumours abound that Live Aid 2 could POSSIBLY happen. well, to put it in simple terms, i just think today's talent has no talent. i know i sound like an old fogey but look at the facts. sales of singles have fallen to an all time low. Top of the Pops has now been relegated to BBC2. 10 years ago it might have worked. but now? what do you think?

LARF

I'm searching now, found this so far...http://www.npower.com/homepageimages/freeboilertv.jpg">

thrillpowerseeker

on a similar theme ..I had a quiet chuckle when I read today that 'THE SUN' had to pull an entire print run last week when someone at the printers spotted the front page picture regarding the Ozzy Osbourne burglary showing a necklace round Ozzy Osbourne's neck with the word CUNT clearly visible..

Devons Daddy

the moment this hits the screens we should all email the daily mail complaining.

pointing out we are comic book readers and as such dont watch TV very often and where shocked and appalled that such things should be allowed on free to air TV.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!