Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Right, so what were we talking about? Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Prodigal2

Quote from: ZenArcade on 27 January, 2015, 05:32:25 PM
Right, so what were we talking about? Z

The Belfast 2000AD discussion group provides a blue-print for a true peace and reconciliation strategy for Northern Ireland.

Discuss.

ZenArcade

Well it is a cross-community based forum. It focuses on alternate cultural interests, eschewing the traditional paradigm. Z

The Legendary Shark

And discussion is always better than fighting.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 28 January, 2015, 04:09:19 PM
And discussion is always better than fighting.

This explains your failed career as a boxing promoter.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

That and my abject cowardice.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Professor Bear

Adam Curtis' documentary Bitter Lake is available for viewing on the BBC iPlayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02gyz6b/adam-curtis-bitter-lake

JayzusB.Christ

Crap - I forgot the BBC iPlayer isn't available to the Mick.  It looks like a really good film, though; and I'm going to watch the bastard somehow
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 08 February, 2015, 07:00:54 PM
Crap - I forgot the BBC iPlayer isn't available to the Mick.  It looks like a really good film, though; and I'm going to watch the bastard somehow

Where there's a will there's a Proxy.

JayzusB.Christ

Quite right, as my couple of months working in Beijing proved.  There is no Great Firewall for anyone in China with even a smattering of computer knowledge, and as such, a tidal wave of information will someday wash their paranoid government away.

Also, one of this board's finest (who asked me not to name him) has just PM'd me a proxy link.  Wahey!

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

Dear People's Republic of China internet monitor, the guy you're looking for probably wears a cardigan and is probably from Tallaght in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Yours Anon.

JayzusB.Christ

You're wrong.  It was another of this board's finest  :)

Mind you, Obama will know by now, and will probably sell Red China the information sooner or later.

Theblazeuk

Alas, the proxy servers themselves are trackable IP addresses. So the Great Firewall does exactly what it sets out to do, screening the majority and identifying the minority, then barring some real trickery.

The Legendary Shark

Rumours of a nuclear explosion in the Ukraine. I can't watch videos on this 'phone, so I don't know what (if anything) to make of this.
beforeitsnews.com/international/2015/02/nuclear-explosion-near-donetsk-eastern-ukrainemultiple-videos-2484856.html
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ