Main Menu

Guilty Pleasures...

Started by locustsofdeath!, 16 November, 2009, 12:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweak72

There is nothing wrong with liking Buffy or Being Erica (though I have not seen that one myself). Dragonlance also is acceptable here.

X Factor, East Enders after 1992, Big Brother & Girls Aloud however...

.. You all Sicken me!

:o  >:(  :'(

Paul O'Grady is apparently OK... But only if you watch it like Roger does i.e. nekked with a jar of Vaz as a fluffing exercise before getting on with some really rigorous... comic reading.

:D
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

JamesC

The Hokey Cokey.

It's really good fun and people don't do it enough at parties anymore.

In fact I'd go so far as to say that people come in two distinct groups - those who join in the Hokey Cokey and gits.

Satanist

Jason Statham movies and my drug habits.

In that order.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Alski

Quote from: Professah Byah on 16 November, 2009, 05:02:49 PM
Cougar Town,  Big Bang Theory, Merlin, V, Smallville,

All good stuff. However, "hank" is notable only for the sight of Kelsey Grammar's career hurtling down a very steep, unfunny slope.

If you find more hours, try Modern Famly, Community and The New Adventures Of old Christine.

God Bless EZTV...
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

House of Usher

I wish I had had the time or the inclination to watch the current series of X-Factor. I feel like I'm missing out.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

70s and 80s pop music and a smattering of 90s and 00s as well.

It just feels so wrong liking some of it yet it feels so right.

Staying up too late and getting up too late.

There isnt anything else i feel that guilty about which is good because it means i dont have to disclose anything else.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Professor Bear

Quote from: emceehamster on 16 November, 2009, 05:50:22 PMHowever, "hank" is notable only for the sight of Kelsey Grammar's career hurtling down a very steep, unfunny slope.

No argument here - and I'd add Brothers to the list, but replace the name Kelsey Grammer with CCH Pounder and Carl Weathers as actors who you'd think could get better roles.

The likes of Modern Family, Community, and Venture Bros have no place on a list of shitty programmes I watch for reasons I have yet to fathom, so I omitted them.
Merlin is toss and pitching at that level so it's hard to judge it too harshly, but V and Smallville are po-faced shite that think they're above their pulp trash status, rather than prime examples of it at its most charmless and ham-fisted.
Exhibit A:

Which I think looks so ludicrous that it swings all the way around on the dial to 'awesome', but I know Smallville will find a way to think it's too cool for such silly ideas and ruin it like they did the utterly daft Wonder Twins cameo.

Kerrin

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 16 November, 2009, 06:05:42 PMThere isnt anything else i feel that guilty about which is good because it means i dont have to disclose anything else.

Heh, my thoughts exactly, I don't actually feel guilty about any of the other shit I get up to.

mygrimmbrother

I'm watching Wedding Crashers  :-\

TordelBack

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 16 November, 2009, 09:39:06 PM
I'm watching Wedding Crashers  :-\

That film has a most unappealing procession of fake boobs shoved at the unsuspecting viewer in montage format.  It also forced me to conclude that neither Isla Fisher nor Rachel McAdams are quite as pretty as I thought they were.

Nap Normal

The Archers on Radio 4 and the shipping forecast.There I've said it. :-[
Falling in love makes you fat.

Hoagy

I adore Falcon's Crest and can't wait for Dynasty to be back on. Something about the sneery v the bubbly american is so pleasurable. I'm thinking of looking into the bold and the beautiful too. The theme tune to Prisoner Cell block H has a certain comedy genius to me too. I think the Sentinal could be a good idea with better backing. I have the Star Trek chronology and the Art of.... Books out of curiosity.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

johnnystress

Quote from: TordelBack on 17 November, 2009, 09:18:51 AM
It also forced me to conclude that neither Isla Fisher nor Rachel McAdams are quite as pretty as I thought they were.

ah no!

Isla is the only thing  i liked about that movie

James Stacey

Quote from: Professah Byah on 16 November, 2009, 06:06:29 PM
Exhibit A:

Which I think looks so ludicrous that it swings all the way around on the dial to 'awesome', but I know Smallville will find a way to think it's too cool for such silly ideas and ruin it like they did the utterly daft Wonder Twins cameo.
What makes it funnier is thats Michael Shanks

Professor Bear

Yeah - an actor who thought he was too good for Stargate SG1, and then had to come crawling back when even Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda didn't want him.  An actor appalling in any role, I can't think why they cast him in a part originally played by James Spader...

Which makes the Hawkman thing even more awesome.