Main Menu

Meg 225 Ladies who punch!

Started by Proudhuff, 18 October, 2004, 06:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

that's pretty much what Demarco would look like if she really DID wear that thong

Maybe, if she had no lady-bits.

petemaskreplica

well, you're right about that. I've no problem with the picture (although the fact remains that the thong just doesn't work with Cliff Robinson's style), but the overall design of the cover's bloody awful, IMO.

Still, it's what's inside that counts, isn't it? And that's almost all very good indeed. My only real gripes are that Bite Fight seemed rushed to a conclusion, but as it seems to be a set-up for the next Devlin story, maybe Smith will expand on it all there. And the articles are a bit patchy, but it's early days yet, I'm sure they'll settle down and find their tone, and in principal I think this part of the meg is on the right lines, just needs some tweaking.

Otherwise, another tip-top issue :)

Queen Firey-Bou

hang on, i'll just go & fashion myself a similiar costume out of old dog leads, belts, & some sticky bcak plastic, in the interests of science......

tum tee tum....

oooo

oww

ikkkk

Nope i can now fully state that said pose with said thong is unfeasable, at least not without gaffa tape, super glue & a lack of laydee bits. I think if we zoom in close , yes both demarco & durham red are indeed wearing sturdy flesh coloured big pants.

oww, bugger, "ripppppp"   wahhhh ! that hurt.

frazer

"That was an educated guess until I looked at the pic again. She looks dead familiar ... is it Gauge, by any chance?"

Very good sir, nail on head (as it were). Tho if I would have gone ahead with the strip I'd have developed her a bit so that the resemblance was only slight.
And after all, despite the lady's obvious athletic skills, I doubt I could find reference of her fighting zombies or jumping thru windows shooting things. Or even wearing clothes.

As for demarco, well she's all fictional. Tho I am currently doing some designs for a pitch to (name of publisher censored) and one of the characters once again bears a striking resemblance to another contemporary digital dame, tho if I get the gig then I'll have to make it all up in me head when I do the pages.

Not seen the latest meg yet, so I can't possibly comment on the cheesewire/bacon sandwich cover which u chaps seem to be describing. But i'm very very curious now.

F

frazer

Actually, the design of the thong-that-gets-so-much-attention goes beyond yer normal bootlace hanging on a frame idea of most clothing. It was secured in most inventive ways, what with this being the future and all, I doubt technology exists today that would be able to match it. Yet.

But no, I won't provide diagrams, or illustrations of the pole dance routine that Demarco rehearsed in front of her office mirror prior to going on stage.

F

Queen Firey-Bou

longmanshort

"That was an educated guess until I looked at the pic again. She looks dead familiar ... is it Gauge, by any chance?"
Very good sir, nail on head (as it were)

Do I get a prize? :oD (aside from a clip round the ear from my ma for looking at naughty laideez!)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

frazer

Nope, no prize (I have none to offer), and there's nowt wrong with lookin at pretty things, lad. As long as it's in a purely professional capacity. Yes.

F

longmanshort

I shall content myself with the shiny box you sent me, filled with wonder and delight ...

Otherwise known as my Rotring and marker - which are now up on Ebay labelled as:

As used by Fraser Irvin at an EXCLUSIVE signing session in Oxford NEVER to be repeated and he even LICKED them so you too can clone your own Frazier Irvng from the attached DNA!!!!!

Starting bid: $500 and a load of filthy lady mags!!!!

frazer

You're forgetting that I also used it as a latrine during a rather long coach ride.

F

longmanshort

Even better! That means licking the pens will yield even more of your talents to me!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!

(ewwww)

Now featuring REAL Fraseer Urving urine! Latest bid: $500, filthy mags and a shot of cholera vaccine ...

W. R. Logan

>Boo! "Surprise boo of the month" goes to the GRennie column.  I was looking forward to the Extreme Edition, not knowing the story.  Now it all seems a little pointless

Dont look at the cover story section of the site then!

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=prog&page=profiles&choice=60" target="_blank">Prog 60

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/60.jpg">

W. R. Logan

Trout

Hmmm. I'm not convinced spoilers count when you're spoiling a reprint.

- Trout

frazer

"Mia (sp?) "

No, Maya. U get it wrong every time, Mr Lugan...

F