Main Menu

Meg 230: Blazin' Squad.

Started by ukdane, 07 March, 2005, 02:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Playing Cards: That would answer my Anderson question. Like the two Joker cards. There's at least ONE Fem, who I don't recognise: Judge Hollister. Where's she from then? Also, is Judge Karyn black? I didn't think so, but D'Israeli's artwork makes her look black- I wonder why he was the chosen artdroid for her.

Quite like the November burn effect on the cover.

Looking forward to the return of Maybe, hope he get's re-juved he was a better criminal as a juve (it made him stand out from the other perps in MC-1).

The return of WEHT was a surpirse - I hope the tale lives up to it.
Cheers

-Daney

Wils

Judge Hollister. Where's she from then?

Wally Squad Judge, who I *think* may be on the Council of Five.

I only had time to read half of Dredd before I had to leave for work, but one thing that I've got to say about it so far is..."Judge Griffon"?

Trout

I think I'm more excited about the cards than the comic, these days, although the comic's been bloody good.

I'll read it later, but just wanted to say: ooooooh! Nice cards!

Only one more suit to go, and it's Texas Hold 'Em at every convention...

CraveNoir

I just want to say that I was a bit dubious about Dave Taylor doing a Dredd, but I've flicked through and I'm looking forward to reading it. I love what he's tried to do with the art styles. It's about time someone made the effort to do that.

Trout

davidbishop

A big thank you to Steev Thulin-Hopper of Hasting, E Sussex, for his letter in Meg 230's Dreddlines. An hysterical missive, in every sense of the phrase. ;-)

davidbishop

GordonR

I liked the bit about you not having any of my "skill, humour or gravitas."

Quite made my day, and it's my birthday.  Cheers, earhtlet Thulin-Hopper!

Funtwangle

CraveNoir

Taylor did one before.
Yup. That's why I wasn't looking forward to it.

Anderson story. page three. panel two. shouldn't that tail be going right and up?

IndigoPrime

Nice cover. Great idea making it look damaged from a distance, so some people will avoid buying it altogether.

Good Anderson ending. She's still being naughty when riding that bike though...

Oddboy

I won't get round to reading it until tomorrow, but by then it'll be too late to say "Happy Birthday Gordon."

Ah well, them's the breaks.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Max Kon

Happy Birthday Gordan.

I like the cards alot too.

Krustabi

Bad Andy

Happy Birthday Gordon...

...but why are you not writing columns any more?

We, the proud and noble readership, need to be told. You've had a go at editors and artists et al, why not us?

Byron Virgo

Had to say I was surprised to find out that there's been some fuss about Mr. Rennie's comments about Mr. Alpha and Mr. Sternhammer. We always assumed they were gay when we were kids - after all, they were written by a pair of male writers (nudge nudge...). And wasn't it always suspicious that Tharg had all these scriptdroids fashioned to look like men? Never any women, were there? Plus he nearly always ended up producing the issue in question himself, so it makes you wonder what he needed all these male robots hanging about the place for in the first place...

Also, Dave Taylor's Dredd strip was great - I'm glad they got him back quick smart to do another one. Here's hoping for more.