Main Menu

MEG 263

Started by Werepire, 17 September, 2007, 04:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Werepire

WHOA! What about that cover?!  One of the best I've ever seen.  Oh yeah, bring it on.

Goaty

What?Where?Who?How?When???

COMMANDO FORCES

The teeth in the upper jaw are a bit strange but still, it is a fantastic cover.

James

I got my name in the Meg! How chuffed am I!

Goosegash

Ooh, nice twist in the PJ Maybe saga. Is this actually going to impact on the regular, non-Meg Dredd? Cos I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't.

pauljholden

The teeth in the upper jaw are a bit strange but still, it is a fantastic cover.

Whatchyoutalkin' bout willis?

That is SOOO a fantastic cover. Realism be damned.

- pj

Richmond Clements

Awesome cover!

But... Small Press!! WoooooHooooo!

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Rex Banner

Assuming it's this one. Been sat on this since Bristol. Almost makes BOS worth it.http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/lisa_loppit/Bristol%202007/DreddSatanus.jpg">

WoD

Dredd is brilliant this month, PJ Maybe is a great character.  Nice one.

The Small Press was good too I thought, well done guys.

Art

Dredd looks a bit... odd. Not quite sure if he's impaled on that stick or not. If he is he's not too bothered about it.

Richard

I hope Mayor "Ambrose" becomes a recurring character, and isn't caught or unmasked too soon.

Bolt-01

Not finished it yet, but isn't the gingerbread man brilliant? A totally absorbing story and a lovely set of pages from Henry.

I'm biased in favour of the SP strip this month, but I think it is a cracking little strip.

Steve Roberts just keeps getting better as well.

Bolt-01

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Werepire

AMEN PJ.

It's supposed to be strange isn't it? - it's not the Natural History Museum, it's horror! Kevin Crossley's a genius.

As always the BOS fan, the shot of Alexandra in S's mouth is sublime, and that image of what looks to me like George Bush (??) ripping himself apart and vomiting blood (or could it be oil...ooh) is going on my kitchen wall gallery for sure.